DVC Dining Plan

We booked a trip through Disney and realized we needed more meals on our meal plan, it's a 4 night stay and we want 5 days of meal plans. Is there a way to do this? We were just going to add a night prior to our visit, but booked. I asked about staying somewhere different for the one night prior and they said it would have to be somewhere else and we would have have a package (include tickets). I didn't like this option as I would have to pay a premium for one day only tickets, instead of using a 5 day parkhopper, etc.

I thought about trying to get the one room through DVC rental, which we have done for previous stays and never had issues. I know DVC does not require you to attach tickets. But can we check into our DVC rental on 12/2. Then go the next morning and check in at our existing poly rental on 12/3 go to parks and eat off of our one day DVC rental meal plan) It seems like these would just be two separate packages and possible. Anyone got any suggestions?
You could upgrade to the deluxe plan if you're not already or you could add an extra person and use the tickets later. Your best bet and likely best value is just to pay OOP for the meals or items that are the worse value and not worry if you have more meals than credits. What's best depends on how you'll use the plan including reservations. We just did a trip for 9 days where we thought about the DP (have gotten it most trips the last few years) but elected to do TIW instead. We spent slightly more than we would have with the DP but will have the TIW for a year and we had more flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter