• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

duplicate post- delete please

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just realized it's my time to book and I'm unprepared!

8nt cruise Bahamas out of galveston- anyone know what night is formal night? trying to book palo any night but formal... don't know which night is formal! LOL

LMK please!!!

You can call DCL and they might be able to tell you. Usually formal night is the 2nd day and semi formal night later on in the week. As for pirate night, when you book excursions/spa etc. you will see the date for pirate night. I have done 5 nights and 7 nights and formal night has always been on Day 2 but you can call DCL to be sure.

Hmm call them at this hour? Hmm I might have to do that!
This cruise is 2 sea days, castaway cay, WDW day, sea day, key west, sea day
So I'm at a loss to even guess when formal night would be! Usually it's the 2nd sea day but I've never been on a cruise where 2 days at sea and first was semi-formal and next is formal? surely not! so booking Palo for 2nd sea day might be a safe bet you think? maybe formal night is the sea day between WDW and key west. hmm

I don't know what you mean about pirate night and it showing you that?

oh! thanks I got what you mean now about pirate night- and now I see that pirate night is the exact night I guessed might be formal night! LOL

so now it's sea day, sea day, castaway cay, WDW, sea day (pirate night), key west, sea day

any guesses what might be formal? The last sea day? I can't see them doing formal on the night everyone has to pack up to get off the ship the next day???

I found 7nt galveston cruises and I'm going to guess first sea day is formal based on that. Not sure when semi-formal will be. Maybe our short day at Key West will be semi-formal night.

The 1st full-day at sea, Saturday night is formal night. We are on the same cruise in may and that's what I was told.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter