Droid Depot - 2 different reservation times go in together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailman

Mouseketeer
I want to make a reservation for 2 of my kids to each make their own droid. For the day I want, there are no longer reservations available for 2 people. There are, however a lot of availability for 1 person. If I make 2 separate reservations, one at 10:45 and one at 11:00, would they both be able to go in together? I would like them to be adjacent to each other while they each make their own so that they can kind of experience it together. Plus, I will be watching so I'd like them near each other so I can see them both.Thanks!

My experience with reservations was that they weren’t too concerned about the exact time. I think I went in about 15 minutes early with no problem. Your hard part will be getting 2 build stalls next to each other. I’d guess talking to the CM will solve this, but may require waiting a bit.

Yah, I went in hours ahead of my time. So long as they aren't packed, it won't be much of a problem and within 15 minutes, I doubt they will care at all, especially if you are together.

Should I make a reservation if we aren’t sure my kids want to do it? What’s the chance of walking up and make a reservation?

Should I make a reservation if we aren’t sure my kids want to do it? What’s the chance of walking up and make a reservation?

If you don’t cancel the day prior, you get charged whether you show up or not. I think they take walk ups daily. Walk ups don’t make a reservation, they just wait in line. Opening day had a huge line that wound around the building outside; those with a reservation had a separate, short line that was prioritized.

I would, as long as you think you will remember to cancel it on time if you don't use it. It doesn't cost anything up front and you will have the insurance of having it.

any additional discussion on Droid depot please take it to the merchandise thread stickied above

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!