Dress code for dinner?

juge

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We're going on our first Disney cruise this coming Sunday. It is a 4 day cruise. I'm wondering what clothes to pack for my husband and son, age 1 1/2? Does my husband need a sportcoat? Can kids wear shorts to dinner, or should I have him wear khaki pants at night?
Thanks
Julie

Dinner is casual on all disney ships.

For your hubby, no sport coat or jacket required, not even if you eat in Palo.
For the regular dining rooms jeans/khaki pants and a polo shirt are great for dinner. For you, capris/skirt and top great for dinner. For the baby I am sure shorts would be fine, or cute little jeans/khakis and a shirt.

For Palo, skirt/capris/pants with nice top or dress for you. Dress pants/collared dress shirt for your hubby. NO tie or jacket required, and most will not wear one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter