DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Trip report link!

Happy NY Karin!

You plans look wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful NY's day and a fabulous trip this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Almost time for Paris, Karin!:cheer2: Safe travels, and Happy New Year!:hug:

Plans look great. If I don;t get back before you go have a magicla trip and cannot wait to hear about it.

On another note have you ever flown Easyjet?

Karin, it is almost time for you and Tom to head out to DLRP. I hope you have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Well, NOT quite, we are only an hour away from driving to the airport. ;) But things went a bit crazy yesterday and I never got around to post the picture or the planning for the last two days. :scared1:

Guess you will have to wait for the trip report. :lmao:

We will check in once we have made it to DLRP! :dance3:

Happy New Year Karin and Tom!

Your plans sound amazing and I know you have already left, so I hope you are having a FANTASTIC time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return :goodvibes:goodvibes

We are back!! Yes, we are back already. :scared1: ;)

Tom and I had a blast and I thought you all might enjoy a few teaser photos. I am hoping to start a little "extra" Paris trip report right here at the weekend. :goodvibes

I saw your post over on the "how many days" thread and wondered when we'd see you back here. Thanks for the teaser pictures! I can hardly wait to hear all about the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter