DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Trip report link!

Subbing! I love reading about your trips, I would give anything to be able to take a lengthy trip like yours :) Merry Christmas!

Again, Merry Christmas to all our DISboards friends, but we have some other important news to share. ;) :lmao:

YES, it is time for that all important single digit dance for our trip to Paris in just 9 more days!

I'm here too. :) I don't get a chance to reply often to threads but I enjoy reading along. Love your TR also btw :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I am really really tryng not to be a complete change-a-holic for 2014! I am excited to help :cheer2: :hug:

So that's going to be your New Year's resolution? I wonder how long you will be able to stick with it. ;)
Please don't stick with it for too long it was so fun to read about all of your changes. :thumbsup2

Just read the message, hopping on to share the fun!

Yeah! So glad you are here, Doris! :goodvibes

Joining in!

:woohoo: It's wonderful to see you here too!

Checking in! Looking forward to your plans - 2014 is right around the corner! :banana:

Tammie! Great to have you on board as well. :goodvibes
And not only 2014 is right around the corner - our first trip in 2014 will be here in just 7 days! :dance3:

I am here, it will take me some time to get caught up (if I ever am) but I'm going to try!

Cynthia! I am proud to have you here.
I definitely can use someone who is a pro at planning! :worship:

I'm here! Sounds like 2014 will be an exciting year for you and Tom. I'm glad to be along for the ride! party:

It's just wonderful to have so many friends joining in. :goodvibes
Can't believe we are leaving in 7 days and I have not even started planning for DLRP yet. ;)

That's some serious trip planning and all of it sounds wonderful, especially your upcoming Christmas getaway. Looking forward to hearing all about the planning.

Mary Ellen! :cheer2: Love to have you joining us.
Our first two trips are pretty much all set in stone, but I guess we will need a lot of input for our upcoming Med cruise. :thumbsup2

I am here! Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to read about the med trip. I really want to do that cruise one year(maybe soon).

Yeah! You've made it. :goodvibes
We have always talked about cruising the Med, but since it is so close to us we never really got around to it, so we are excited to be able to do it the coming summer. Even more excited because DCL has just decided to put our July cruise on the blackout dates list - no more discounts, makes ours all the more sweeter. ;)

Thanks for the tip Karin
I did notice that they had changed things up regarding OBB
We have two cruises set for 2014, one on the Fantasy and one on the Dream but I really want to get myself on the Magic so will look to book something whilst on one of our upcoming cruises :)

Glad I could help. :goodvibes
Yes, they have changed a lot - from the 18 month period for an OBB to blackout dates for cruises. And now they have raised the prices for excursions. :scared1:
Oh, and if you are looking for a fun Magic cruise ..... the one on March 29, 2015 is a fun Western one, including Key West. Guess who will be sailing this one for his 50th birthday. ;) :lmao:

I am here. I look forward to the Venice and DLP parts as I am going in September to both and it will get me excited. I have been to DLP but doing both parks this time.

:yay: Glad to have you here.
I promise we will take lots of pics when we go to Italy and DLRP. Both are so close to us. It only takes about 6 hours to drive to Venice from here.
And DLRP is easy to get to, too! Love having an AP, it makes returning for the weekend so much easier. :thumbsup2

Following along! :)

Great to have you here as well. :goodvibes

Thanks for the heads up, Karin. I will catch up after Christmas...promise.

Kathy! :goodvibes
Wonderful to know that you are joining us as well. Didn't have much time yet, but will start my planning pretty soon. ;)

a little bit later to the party than I would like...but I am here!!! I have to go back and read though. :goodvibes

Ann, no problem. :goodvibes
With Christmas just around the corner when I started this, I did not expect many people to join and was so surprised that so many joined right away.
Trying to catch up on responses now and then the planning fun will begin. :yay:

Ok... read and I must say... WOW!! 2014 is going to be a fun year for you!! I cant wait to read all about your plans and then follow along to see how they end up working out!

It should be an interesting year indeed, but only ONE trip to the US. This is going to be so strange - no summer with Mickey at his Florida home.
But our trips should work out nicely. We are pretty much set for DLRP in a week and our half term break at WDW and the Disney DREAM.
But apart from it there will be quite a lot of fun planning with lots of help from my DISfriends. :dance3:

I actually did private tours in Rome and Naples. I only did a DCL excursion in Tunisia. I ended up joining some of fellow Dis cruisers for private guided tours. I will go back and see if I can find who we used.

Merry Christmas!

Jill in CO

I am very much leaning towards a private tour in Rome. There are several that sound very interesting.
It's really hard to make my mind up about some of the summer ports - since we can reach them pretty easily I am SO not sure what to do. :rotfl2: Hm, I wonder if that makes sense at all. :lmao:

Hi Karin! Thanks for the link - sorry I'm late! ;)

I am in love with all of your plans - especially that long Med. cruise! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see how it all develops.

Hi Roni! Glad you made it here. :goodvibes And you are not late at all! We have not really started posting any "in depth" plans. ;)

But I am going to start soon - have to - we are leaving for our first trip in just 7 short days. :lmao:

joining in...It's going to be a busy year!!!

Hi Jen! Great to have you join in! :cheer2:
Indeed we are having some fun things planned for 2014 - hope we can pull them all off. :goodvibes

Merry Christmas!

Thank you, Jeanette!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family too! :goodvibes

Karin, to you and Tom, Mark and I send you best wishes for a very

Thank you, Kathy!
I hope you and Mark had a wonderful Christmas too! :goodvibes

Subbing! I love reading about your trips, I would give anything to be able to take a lengthy trip like yours :) Merry Christmas!

Great to have you here as well :woohoo: and thank you for your Christmas wishes!
Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one too! :thumbsup2

MERRY CHRISTMAS KARIN AND TOM!

Thank you, Tammie!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! :goodvibes

Merry Christmas, Karen and Tom! Abundant blessings in 2014!!

Thank you, Christine!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! :goodvibes

Merry Christmas Karin and Tom!!!

Thank you, Rosie!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! :goodvibes

I love reading along on all your trips. Count me in! :wave2:

:goodvibes So glad to have you here as well!

Single digits :yay::dance3::yay:

We did have a great Christmas Karin :hug: The kids and I saw Santa in Austria, thanks to the NORAD Santa tracker :goodvibes

Have fun in Paris!!! We did the Med in April. Amazing trip, we were on NCL. It was a lot cheaper than Disney. We missed all the DCL class, but was fine for a moving hotel!!! We used Romeinlimo for the three Italy stops!!! fabulous!!! got the most out of every day. The med is not a relaxing vacation. We were off the ship ten of our twelve days!!! It's an amazing itinerary, so have a great trip!!

Single digits :yay::dance3::yay:

We did have a great Christmas Karin :hug: The kids and I saw Santa in Austria, thanks to the NORAD Santa tracker :goodvibes

Yes, not only single digits, but around this time next week - in exactly 7 days we should arrive at the hotel New York at DLRP! :cheer2:

Great you saw Santa! He was a big help to Christkind here. :thumbsup2

Have fun in Paris!!! We did the Med in April. Amazing trip, we were on NCL. It was a lot cheaper than Disney. We missed all the DCL class, but was fine for a moving hotel!!! We used Romeinlimo for the three Italy stops!!! fabulous!!! got the most out of every day. The med is not a relaxing vacation. We were off the ship ten of our twelve days!!! It's an amazing itinerary, so have a great trip!!

Thank you! I think it will be nice to get away from everything and still have a little more Christmas spirit, Disney style! ;)

I hear you on DCL's prices. I nearly fainted when I read the pricetag on our cruise. Thankfully we had about two years to come up with the cash. :goodvibes
We are really looking forward to our Med cruise, but then I am not so bothered if we don't see "everything". For us it is pretty easy to return to all the ports and we have already been to most of them, just not visited by ship. :goodvibes
But I will definitely check out Romeinlime! Thanks for the tip. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter