DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

How fun! Sallyskellington is my future DIL and she is in college for costuming so I am sure that she will do us up nicely. I love that part of the cruise, and I loved MNSSHP. Looking forward to your picture.

Holy CRAP!!! In college for Costuming??? That's a thing? I'm in LOVE!!!
Every year we attend a costume party and WIN no matter what the theme is for the year. But it takes me so long to get everything just right and even then I fail to get all the details that I want to have.

Sally - Are you ever interested in some side work? Because I would be HAPPY to pay someone to get it right for me!

Oh - Susan and Lisa - I wanted to tell you we are DVC too
and our home is AKL
Is there any DVC activity on board? Like a meet and greet?

Every year we attend a costume party and WIN no matter what the theme is for the year. But it takes me so long to get everything just right and even then I fail to get all the details that I want to have.

Sally - Are you ever interested in some side work? Because I would be HAPPY to pay someone to get it right for me!

Lisa do you want added to the roll call on the first page? I just need your info if so.

So far this is what I have found:

If you're a DVC member, in addition to the free drinks and freebies for showing up at the presentation, you also get a free gift box in your room including a DVC lanyard and pin. If you wear something with DVC on it throughout the cruise, you will often get another free pin or two at random. Three DVC seminars so far and we haven't won the OBC.

I have seen the OBC being random amounts between $200-$500.

I can try. Its hard when I don't have someone to try it on to see what needs to be fixed. How many do you need? What kind of costumes are you looking for?

Yes, please add me to the roll call! What info do you need? There are 3 of us. Myself, hubby and son. He will be 4 at the time of the cruise. We're on deck 5, but I don't remember our room # off the top of my head.

Sally - Apparently I can't PM you till I've posted more? Weird. Anyhow, I just replied with our info.
I was just curious if you did costumes for people. Nothing in particular in mind. Just nice to have a resource when something comes up. You know?

So far this is what I have found:

If you're a DVC member, in addition to the free drinks and freebies for showing up at the presentation, you also get a free gift box in your room including a DVC lanyard and pin. If you wear something with DVC on it throughout the cruise, you will often get another free pin or two at random. Three DVC seminars so far and we haven't won the OBC.

I have seen the OBC being random amounts between $200-$500.
I never would have thought about bringing DVC up as part of the cruise! That's awesome! I LOVE freebies! Woot! I'll have to get some stuff for everyone while I'm at the expo this summer!

Sally - Apparently I can't PM you till I've posted more? Weird. Anyhow, I just replied with our info.
I was just curious if you did costumes for people. Nothing in particular in mind. Just nice to have a resource when something comes up. You know?

Of course. I hope to open my own business or work for disney doing costumes one dau. But yeah, just let me know. Im working between pirate costumes for the fam. And a possible alice in wonderland gig at the moment.:)

Yes, please add me to the roll call! What info do you need? There are 3 of us. Myself, hubby and son. He will be 4 at the time of the cruise. We're on deck 5, but I don't remember our room # off the top of my head.

Thats fine. Do you have first or second dining? Do you plan to do FE exchange? The only other thing is if you want your ages put beside your names. When you remember or come across your room # let me know. This will make whomever wants to pull the list for FE gifts or just to leave you something special an easier time. :thumbsup2

I never would have thought about bringing DVC up as part of the cruise! That's awesome! I LOVE freebies! Woot! I'll have to get some stuff for everyone while I'm at the expo this summer!

That will be so exciting! You'll have to post pictures of everything here too!

Thats fine. Do you have first or second dining? Do you plan to do FE exchange? The only other thing is if you want your ages put beside your names. When you remember or come across your room # let me know. This will make whomever wants to pull the list for FE gifts or just to leave you something special an easier time. :thumbsup2

We have 1st dining, and do plan to do the FE exchange.
Eric 32
Lisa 33
Ty 4
Room 5044 - Deck 5

Hey mooooooooooooom. Whatever happened to our question of the day? I misses them... *sniffles*

Well.... I have been so very busy that I haven't thought up any great and wonderful questions!! So since tomorrow is Friday...Why don't we start up FABULOUS FRIDAYS which will include your favorite Disney memories or pictures or rides or anything Disney. :thumbsup2

How many have begun to do any kind of packing, gathering, creating, or buying for this cruise?????

Well I have been popping onto the Fantasy's Cruise meet for the same week as ours. They shared this article on the Fantasy with us and I thought you all might have an interest in seeing some of the details about the Fantasy. I'm very happy to see that Minnie Mouse will be the Atrium star and love the whole concept of the bars from different countries. Too fun!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-...asy-details-revealed-20110519,0,1301544.story

How many have begun to do any kind of packing, gathering, creating, or buying for this cruise?????

I'm not really sure whether or not I should answer this question... I may seem like a wierdo. lol,
I definitely have, creating lists, gathering things here or there and all that jazz.
I think I may have I serious medical condition... and it involves Disney and planning. :lmao:

Well I have been popping onto the Fantasy's Cruise meet for the same week as ours. They shared this article on the Fantasy with us and I thought you all might have an interest in seeing some of the details about the Fantasy. I'm very happy to see that Minnie Mouse will be the Atrium star and love the whole concept of the bars from different countries. Too fun!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-...asy-details-revealed-20110519,0,1301544.story

They have an Aladdin Musical!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter