DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

What show is everyone most looking forward to?

I'm excited about Disney's Believe and Villains Tonight! :thumbsup2

I'm for Villains Tonight as I have seen Believe before... I hear there are changes but still.... I am excited to see your excitement and all the first time things for you.

Palo's and maybe an excursion in Nassau, but I'm still looking into both of them. Nothing strikes my fancy at CC but playing on the playground at the family beach and renting snorkeling gear for a day. lol. Can't wait to meet Barry the Barracuda. Mr. Chicken Fingers wants to play with the stingrays so we may look into the Extreme Getaway Package. SO much cheaper than getting them individually. Includes the snorkeling, floats for a day as well as a one hour bicycle rental and the Stingray Adventure.

I'm glad you two are going to do Palo. That is a real treat. The Extreme Getaway sounds nice. You didn't want to go parasailing? hee hee

Which bar are you most excited to hang out in?

Surprisingly Pink. It seems pretty neat looking. Its supposed to give off the vibe of being in a champagne glass but it reminds me of a sophisticated Dr. Seuss. :lmao:

pinkentrance.jpeg

Hahahaha Me too! For me it is the I dream of Jeannie bottle feeling! hahahahha Let's get our pictures taken in there!

Surprisingly Pink. It seems pretty neat looking. Its supposed to give off the vibe of being in a champagne glass but it reminds me of a sophisticated Dr. Seuss. :lmao:

pinkentrance.jpeg

Will the 3 of us be the only ones on this cruise? Hahahahahha I thought we might have others by now...

Hahahaha Me too! For me it is the I dream of Jeannie bottle feeling! hahahahha Let's get our pictures taken in there!

Definitely! I didn't even know you could get your pictures taken in there! We just have to remember not to wear pink unless we're trying to be ninjas, or else we'll blend in! :rotfl2:

Definitely! I didn't even know you could get your pictures taken in there! We just have to remember not to wear pink unless we're trying to be ninjas, or else we'll blend in! :rotfl2:

Have camera will travel I always say... and yeah... let's leave the pink elsewhere! Hahahahaha If your hair is long again, we can do it like Jeannies!

Have camera will travel I always say... and yeah... let's leave the pink elsewhere! Hahahahaha If your hair is long again, we can do it like Jeannies!
That would be hysterical! I hope my hair will be long enough then... :lmao:

I want to lay in the sun and relax with a konked cruiser drink in hand! I could be persuaded to build a sandcastle if I had a posse'.

ooh!!! Sandcastles!!! We get to play with sand toys! What would you call your posse? lol

That would be hysterical! I hope my hair will be long enough then... :lmao:

Maybe if it is you can create a Jeannie outfit too. hahahahahha

ooh!!! Sandcastles!!! We get to play with sand toys! What would you call your posse? lol

A couple peoples to help me! Like perhaps, you and Tyler and Trevor! hahahahhahaa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter