DREAM cruise meet thread January 24, 2020

What do you do when docked in Nassau?

• Total voters

Torina

Earning My Ears
This is our FIRST cruise!!! Actually, this is our first Disney ANYTHING..heck my hubby has never even left Wisconsin/Minnesota/Illinois...We're Super excited... let's do fish extenders! less than one year out..who else is counting down?

This will be our first family cruise too!.. It’ll be my hubby and 2 boys, and my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and my 2 nephews are booked to. I’m looking forward to joining a fish extenders group!

Ok so to start off fish extenders let's say 15 cabins per group. There are 2 of us right now. If interested in fish extenders please include your information. First 15 ppl to reply about extenders will be GROUP A please post your cabin number so we know where to deliver your goodies...feel free to include children's/your favorite items in case others want to make things personal per room.

Post as follows to make easier

GROUP A #1
CABIN 7014 3 people total
Torina (mom) I love my villains Ursula, cruella, I don't like what they do, but I'm drawn to them..Jasmine is my favorite princess and beauty and the beast is my favorite movie
Ryan (dad) likes beer and making his daughter happy, no Disney specifics for him
Raelynn (Daughter) loves everything girly, Anna, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle... anything that glitters.

Special notes..we will be celebrating raelynns 5th birthday on this cruise date.

once somebody posts GROUP A #15 the next person should post with GROUP B #1 and so on...we're really excited to go and we ordered our fish extender pouch the other day. After your group is full please write down the cabin numbers and names of those in your group. Or as you go..i will do my best to keep track of the groups and whom is where. Then closer to date I'll make a post with the different groups. Let me know if this sounds good..

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause but I am politely withdrawing from this FE group.. I unintentionally volunteered myself as the organizer of the FE group on this cruise Facebook page.. if you would like to join that FE group I would *love* that!! Just search Disney Dream: January 24-27, 2020 on Facebook and click join.. again, sorry for any inconvenience..

Last edited:

Great! Was hoping someone would start a FE for this cruise!

GROUP A #3
Cabin 5544
Jen (Mom): Wine/Martinis, Love TOY STORY, colors green and blue
Chad (Dad): Wine, likes classic disney characters, colors blue/black/grey
Max (age 9): loves to draw/color/swimming, loves sour candy, likes the new AVATAR land, color purple

Also we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary! Heading to the parks after the cruise. I have sailed the Dream once before so I may be able to answer some questions is anyone has any:)

Last edited:
I was getting so worried nobody would be up for FE after going to other cruise boards ave done had none I was worried. I was researching ways to put this together or get it started lol....off to a good start. Do you ladies have your Disney cruise app going to count down?

Hey all!!.. so I was thinking, actually more like calculating.. 15 cabins is going to start to add up.. would 10 cabins per group be more appropriate to everyone’s budget?

Me again .. so, I’m not sure if any of you are on Facebook, but there is a group page set up for our cruise.. they were talking and suggesting that using the DISboard for a FE group can get “messy” and they suggested doing everything on the FB page.. there are already more people in that group and maybe we’d have a better chance of people signing up.. I’ve included the name to the FB group, it’s Disney Dream: January 24-27, 2020.. just search that name and it should pop up.. the profile picture is Mickey wearing a ship captains hat next to Minnie.. I hope you’ll join and we can get the FE list growing!!

oh no sonocruiser! I'm just trying to find the easiest and least complicated way of doing this.. never done it before!

So, I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause but I am politely withdrawing from this FE group.. I unintentionally volunteered myself as the organizer of the FE group on this cruise date Facebook page.. if you would like to join that FE group I would *love* that, just search Disney Dream: January 24-27, 2020 on Facebook and click join.. again, sorry for any inconvenience.. I hope you see you on the Facebook page!!

So, I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause but I am politely withdrawing from this FE group.. I unintentionally volunteered myself as the organizer of the FE group on this cruise date Facebook page.. if you would like to join that FE group I would *love* that, just search Disney Dream: January 24-27, 2020 on Facebook and click join.. again, sorry for any inconvenience.. I hope you see you on the Facebook page!!

Yes I just clicked join on the group, I would love to join the fe group. I don't mine doing 2 or is there a way that you can include sonocruiser in the group on fb but keeping them informed on here since nobody seems to be posting here??? Then I can just remove this thread or cancel it...i think it will just confuse me to do two lol....i confuse easily.

Oh good, I’m so glad you joined!!.. I would love to include sonocruiser even though they are not on FB.. I agree, it would probably get too confusing.. so deleting this thread would be helpful if we all agree to participate in the FB fish extenders..

Sonocruiser, if you would like to exchange emails, I can include you int the FB group and once we get 10 cabins I’ll forward you the information.. let me know if that works for you

Thanks for the offer to include me. Its totally fine. I have decided not to join. I'm sure we all will have a GREAT time!

Thanks for the offer to include me. Its totally fine. I have decided not to join. I'm sure we all will have a GREAT time!
Are you sure??? It's really no trouble to include you in the FE.. we actually only have 3 cabins signed up so far to participate.. keep me posted.. we can still communicate on this thread :-)

Yes I just clicked join on the group, I would love to join the fe group. I don't mine doing 2 or is there a way that you can include sonocruiser in the group on fb but keeping them informed on here since nobody seems to be posting here??? Then I can just remove this thread or cancel it...i think it will just confuse me to do two lol....i confuse easily.

I wouldn't delete the thread! We can still talk about the cruise regardless!! I'm in the FB group as well! I am crazy excited! I'll have a pin board on our door for anyone who wants to trade, I've also started a list of members in the FB group who will have pin boards up so if you want to get in on that just let me know your room number and I'll add you to the list and post it both here and in the FB group before we go!

This is my family's first cruise (not mine) so we are super excited! Pin trading, rubber ducks, and decorating our door!! Can't wait! About 3.5 weeks to go!

I wouldn't delete the thread! We can still talk about the cruise regardless!! I'm in the FB group as well! I am crazy excited! I'll have a pin board on our door for anyone who wants to trade, I've also started a list of members in the FB group who will have pin boards up so if you want to get in on that just let me know your room number and I'll add you to the list and post it both here and in the FB group before we go!

This is my family's first cruise (not mine) so we are super excited! Pin trading, rubber ducks, and decorating our door!! Can't wait! About 3.5 weeks to go!
What is the rubber duck thing? I've seen it a few times now. Also I would love to pin trade, but 0 pins for us and I cannot guarantee I'll buy any before then. But I deff wanted some. I saw some tsum tsum ice cream ones super cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter