DREAM cruise meet thread January 24, 2020

What do you do when docked in Nassau?

• Total voters
What is the rubber duck thing? I've seen it a few times now. Also I would love to pin trade, but 0 pins for us and I cannot guarantee I'll buy any before then. But I deff wanted some. I saw some tsum tsum ice cream ones super cute.

Look up "Cruisin ducks". Basically random people on the cruise bring rubber duckies and go hide them. Anyone can look for them and find them! Then you can either rehide or keep! From the sounds of it in the FB group quite a few people are bringing ducks (some are bringing a TON) so keep your eyes peeled for them!!

Pin trading is a ton of fun! We started a couple years ago and love it. There are things called "hidden mickey" pins that can only be found on cast member lanyards. These are awesome! Its hard to go find them since you can't buy them. Whenever I go I usually pick a hidden mickey set and make it a goal of mine to collect the whole set.

Is anyone else going to have a pin trading board on their cabin door for the cruise? So far I have a list of 7 cabins that are doing it!

For those who don't know what it is, we are putting out a small pin trading board on our doors. "Take a pin, leave a pin". Anyone can trade pins on these boards! (There are also other opportunities to trade on the boat, this is just something guests are doing). Personally, I am only putting up a smaller "board" with 5-10 pins on it so nothing too fancy!

If you're doing it let me know your cabin# and I'll get you added to the list. I'll post the list both here and in the FB group before we leave!

Just in case anyone needs it here's the link to our cruise FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/720433631665382/

Hi, new to the boards so forgive me if this should be posted elsewhere.

Would anyone one on the cruise be willing to pick me up some merch?

You’ll be handsomely rewarded (haha, always wanted to say that :)

If so, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi, new to the boards so forgive me if this should be posted elsewhere.

Would anyone one on the cruise be willing to pick me up some merch?

You’ll be handsomely rewarded (haha, always wanted to say that :)

If so, please PM me.

Thanks!

If you want to message me what you're wanting I *might* be able to. We are limited on space so anything big I couldn't.

hello everyone I new on this forum and this will be our first Disney Cruise. I just learned about all the fish extenders, is it too late to get involved in this?

I am not in the fish extenders groups, when I joined the facebook group they were all already closed, I believe they're all already closed to give people time to purchase or make gifts. I could be wrong tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter