Dream big, live Grand. VGF homeowners' thread.

Congratulations to all of the new owners of VGF. I'm a tad jealous ;):goodvibes but very happy for you all nonetheless.

I can't wait for stays and to hear all about it.

OMG

I so want to buy in its just the cost thats killing me ARGHGHH

Congrats to all new owners

It's $145 for current members. I broke my 150 pts into three separate 50pt contracts so we could divide them between our three kids later on.

Excited to join this thread as a VGF owner too! Just thrilling, and looking forward to 50 years of Grand memories.

100 points add-on at the VGF...nice to finally call it home!

Congratulations to us all.

Booked my first homecoming for Dec26-Dec28...A little pre-NYE cruise trip.

ETA: can anyone pm me a link for a signature pic of Grand Floridian, thanks in advance.

Whooo Hooo !! We are now the proud new members of 50 more points ! We now have SSR, AKL and VGF . Going to our new HOME Nov 19-25 !!

70 points, but I won't be using them until Fall of 2014. I am so excited. The pictures on the DVC memebr and the DVC news website look very elegant.

I think VGF studios will be second on the list of hardest places to get. I guess that is why I bought points is for the home advantage. From everything I am hearing the models are amazing so I am thinking my purchase will be worth it.

Those floor plans on DVC news has me thinking I need to purchase more points than originally intended!

lodge said:
Those floor plans on DVC news has me thinking I need to purchase more points than originally intended!

Yea.....I'm thinking a 50 to 75 add on to what I just bought might be coming sooner than I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter