Dream big, live Grand. VGF homeowners' thread.

• lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
    Congratulations to all of the new owners of VGF. I'm a tad jealous ;):goodvibes but very happy for you all nonetheless.

I can't wait for stays and to hear all about it.

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
    OMG

I so want to buy in its just the cost thats killing me ARGHGHH

Congrats to all new owners

princesscinderella

Mouseketeer
    It's $145 for current members. I broke my 150 pts into three separate 50pt contracts so we could divide them between our three kids later on.

Carys

Mouse-Eared Kiwi
    Excited to join this thread as a VGF owner too! Just thrilling, and looking forward to 50 years of Grand memories.

intertile

DIS Veteran
    100 points add-on at the VGF...nice to finally call it home!

Congratulations to us all.

Booked my first homecoming for Dec26-Dec28...A little pre-NYE cruise trip.

ETA: can anyone pm me a link for a signature pic of Grand Floridian, thanks in advance.

ree123

25 + visits and counting....
    Whooo Hooo !! We are now the proud new members of 50 more points ! We now have SSR, AKL and VGF . Going to our new HOME Nov 19-25 !!

Straughn

Mouseketeer
    70 points, but I won't be using them until Fall of 2014. I am so excited. The pictures on the DVC memebr and the DVC news website look very elegant.

bakenatj

Mouseketeer
    I think VGF studios will be second on the list of hardest places to get. I guess that is why I bought points is for the home advantage. From everything I am hearing the models are amazing so I am thinking my purchase will be worth it.

lodge

DIS Veteran
    Those floor plans on DVC news has me thinking I need to purchase more points than originally intended!

bakenatj

Mouseketeer
    lodge said:
    Those floor plans on DVC news has me thinking I need to purchase more points than originally intended!
    Yea.....I'm thinking a 50 to 75 add on to what I just bought might be coming sooner than I thought.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS