Dream big, live Grand. VGF homeowners' thread.

Either there's been a change in policy or you got some pixie dust because when we stayed there you could only use the locker room at the spa if you were having a treatment. The gym area was separate and if you needed a changing room or shower you had to use the one by the pool by the villas.

thanks for the responses, I may email them and see what the deal is.

Just back from my first stay as a DVC owner - 2 nights at VGF. Umm, I think I may be spoiled now :worship:

WooHoo!!!

After renting DVC points third party and from members every year for a decade my wife and I just signed our 220 point VGF contract. We have booked our first stay for this Oct and can't wait. We are heading down in a couple of weeks with a AKV stay and I can already see us spending time visiting our home resort during the day.

WooHoo!!!

After renting DVC points third party and from members every year for a decade my wife and I just signed our 220 point VGF contract. We have booked our first stay for this Oct and can't wait. We are heading down in a couple of weeks with a AKV stay and I can already see us spending time visiting our home resort during the day.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

Hi Everyone! My hubby and I are trying to remeber.....
Do you know if there is a refillable mug station at the beach pool counter service?

My sister & I stayed in 1BR standard view villa at GFV a couple of weeks ago (2/7-9). It was 1526, a HA villa. The resort itself was gorgeous. The villa was beautiful. The only complaints we had were a)the lights in the closet/dressing area had to be on in order for the plugs there to work (so much for charging a phone there overnight...); b)no instructions on the mirror tv, and c) chipped laminate on one of the kitchen drawers already.

Those were pretty minor issues & I'd def. stay there again!

So excited, we toured the villas on Monday. We were down for the Glass slipper challenge weekend. We have 200 points at AKL and wanted to add for the future. 200 works now, but as our daughter grows and we want to go with family, we wanted space. We went into the tour pretty certain we would buy, it's like going to see a puppy, you can't leave without one. So today, we called a bought 200 points at VGF! I am a HUGE Mary Poppins fan and i just love the GF! We are staying in a regular room in June (we won a contest through ESPN) and can't wait to plan our first VGF trip!

Hello everyone, we are brand new owners at VGF and I am so excited! I absolutely love this beautiful resort and cannot wait to stay here. Super excited to see this thread and learn from y'all about this magical place!

Hi everyone! We are staying here in the fall in a 2 bedroom villa. Can't wait! Is there a thread somewhere with pictures of the villa and possible view options we might have?

I have a question, I really want to visit the VGF since we just became members here. We usually go right after Thanksgiving, but there is a wait-list at the moment. How likely is it that one can get a wait-listed room?

There's one by the kiddie pool, which would be 2m walk from the back door. They open sometime late morning...10am? till about 9-10pm, whenever the pool closes.

Otherwise you'd have to walk to the QS. It takes me almost 10mins from room to QS pushing a double stroller.

I have a question, I really want to visit the VGF since we just became members here. We usually go right after Thanksgiving, but there is a wait-list at the moment. How likely is it that one can get a wait-listed room?
If you're waitlisted for a studio, there might be a good chance you'll get it when people switch to Poly.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter