• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream big, live Grand. VGF homeowners' thread.

We checked in last night. I was wondering if they did any welcome gifts for opening night guests like Kidani did? When we added on and stayed opening night at Kidani they gave out miniature commemorative baobab trees. Just curious if our new home did something similar and ran out by the time we checked in. Or, did they decide to do absolutely nothing keeping in line with doing nothing to commemorate founding members :rolleyes2

They had a ribbon cutting with Mickey, the limo, cameras....but no gifts that we saw.

Can someone starting a room view date base like the one for BLT? Please?

Over the door hangers won't work in the bathroom since the doors are pocket doors. I supose you could put one on the shower stall door but I don't know how showering would work with that. Once you start using towel then there are a couple of small shelves below the vanity that open up.

Can someone starting a room view date base like the one for BLT? Please?

I second this! I am desperate to see the views from the different view categories....

Hopefully we'll be staying there in just 230 days! :cloud9:

tkgdisney said:
All doors in the bathrooms are pocket? That is a problem

Yes at least in the studios. They do however have significantly better locks than at BLT and they are true pocket doors not just sliding doors.

Standard view studio. View from balcony taken last night in room 1521.

vgfnight_zpsbe89b505.jpg

I know the resort just opened, but does anyone have any suggestions for room requests for studio or 1BR standard views?

calypso726 your room looks great!

vgfnight_zpsbe89b505.jpg

Oh I like that view!
Which floor is this? how do they number their rooms? 1521 is on 1st floor? or 5th floor?? :confused3 So much to learn about the new resort.

Beautiful view! Thank you for posting!

They will have to change that drawer situation. I know that was later in the design. Must have looked good on paper.

This is so exciting that it is open. Finally!!!

The room number is made up of a 1 for the building, then the floor (1-6) and the final 2 numbers are the actual room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter