Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

dizneefitmom

Have a Healthy & Magical Day
First time Disney Cruiser and wanted to get in on the FE action but couldn't find a thread. So I created one! I will try to organize but need some guidance on how this works.

Thanks to crichter for posting a new thread for her cruise so I could copy it. :stitch2:

Please provide the following information and I will keep it updated.

1- Name and number of participants ( and ages for those under 18)

2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.

3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...)

4- Allergies or items prohibited ie... alcohol/candy/nuts etc...

5- Favorite Character

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? (I don't know what this means yet)

7- Check out this link for more info on FE BASICS

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

You must give a gift to each cabin on you FE list, either as a Cabin Gift or individuals in each cabin.

Make this Magical, a memory to last forever.

I've been looking for someone else going on this cruise! We'd love to join the fe.
1. 2 participants - Laura and Amber (20)
2. no cabin number yet - vgt status
3. celebrating my birthday on the 6th
4. no allergies
5. Laura - Tigger, Amber - Simba
6. ? no clue what this means, never seen this asked before

Yay! I'm SO glad to find someone else! Have you done this before? If you can help explain what we do, I'll organize. I assume, Laura, is the adult? Hope we get more folks to join in! :)

Hi!

This will be my first Disney cruise too and I'm sure my daughter would love to do the FE.

1- Name and number of participants ( and ages for those under 18)
My name is Una. My daughter's name is Gianna (8 years old)

2- Cabin # please add a note to why this should or should not be kept private. I've seen it posted both ways. At some point it will have to be posted to exchange gifts.
We don't have a cabin number yet. In the VGT category.

3- Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc...)
My birthday is April 13th, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make a deal of it yet. lol.

4- Allergies or items prohibited ie... alcohol/candy/nuts etc...
None

5- Favorite Character
Oooo... this is a tough question. We love the princesses, especially Anna and Elsa, Marie, Stitch, Minnie... I might have to update this after asking my daughter.

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? (I don't know what this means yet)
Not sure what this means either but I'm sure the answer is princesses!

Yay! I'm SO glad to find someone else! Have you done this before? If you can help explain what we do, I'll organize. I assume, Laura, is the adult? Hope we get more folks to join in! :)
Yes, this will be my 4th cruise and we've done fe each time, and yes, Laura (me) is the adult. Basically, just keep track of everyone's info.

Great let's make this a super fun FE. :rainbow: This is our 1st cruise is a surprise pixiedust:for my daughters.
I am new at this and it looks like person in charge is 2.Do you still need help? I have been reading a few things on line & Pinterest and will be happy to share my pins if you have Pinterest you can find me under Maria Binford (Bebe) and i have a Disney Board. I have collected tons of info for this particular cruise including FE info. Etc..Please let me know how i can help. This is our info.
1-
Maria (mom)
Andrea (daughter 10yrs old)
Lily (daughter 9yrs old)

2.Cabin - pending will up date as soon as i get it.

3- no celebration

4- No Allergies

5- Favorite Character - All ...we love Disney

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? We will dress as pirates(I don't know what this means yet) pirate:On Day 2 Apr4th at 9:45 pm until 10:30pm there is a Pirate deck party and so far i have read people dress up as pirates etc..

How many people do we have so far?

Thank you all...

I am so excited to be going on our first Disney cruise! The children are very excited and I could use some warm weather.

1- Mindy (Mom), Bryan (Dad), Jordan (Son)- 16 and Hayley - 6

2- Cabin # to be determined

3- No celebrations other than first Disney cruise

4- No Allergies or items prohibited

5- Favorite Character - Mindy - Olaf, Bryan - Tigger, Stitch and Nemo for Jordan, Elsa for Hayley

6- Let me know about this and I can respond once I know

Last edited:
This will be our first cruise! I just learned about the fish extenders this weekend and we would love to participate.

1- Debbie (mom), Alfonso (dad), Carlos (12), Lucas (9), Mattias (7)

2- Cabin #

3- No celebrations

4- No allergies

5- Favorite Character: Debbie - Mickey, Alfonso - Crush, Carlos - old school Mickey, Lucas - Jack Sparrow, Mattias - Big Hero 6

6- Pirates

I organized FE groups before, let me know if you need any help. :)

Great let's make this a super fun FE. :rainbow: This is our 1st cruise is a surprise pixiedust:for my daughters.
I am new at this and it looks like person in charge is 2.Do you still need help? I have been reading a few things on line & Pinterest and will be happy to share my pins if you have Pinterest you can find me under Maria Binford (Bebe) and i have a Disney Board. I have collected tons of info for this particular cruise including FE info. Etc..Please let me know how i can help. This is our info.
1-
Maria (mom)
Lily (daughter 9yrs old)

3- no celebration

4- No Allergies

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? We will dress as pirates(I don't know what this means yet) pirate:On Day 2 Apr4th at 9:45 pm until 10:30pm there is a Pirate deck party and so far i have read people dress up as pirates etc..

Thank you all...

* so far looks like 6 cabins. I found you on Pinterest and I like your board :)

Hi this is our 3rd Disney Cruise but first FE. We did the fantasy in September and decorated out door but would love to be part of an FE.

1 Edwin, Angie, Marijah 13, Alyssa 6
2 cabin #tba
3 husband going overseas for the military so would love for it to be special for him
4 no allegeries
5 Edwin goofy/ Donald, Angie Mickey, Mariah Minnie/goofy, Alyssa Minnie, Marie the cat & all princess
6 pirates

If anyone has info where I can get ideas or templetes to make new magnets for the doors I would love that. Also any good ideas where to order a FE holder?
So excited!!!

Hi this is our 3rd Disney Cruise but first FE. We did the fantasy in September and decorated out door but would love to be part of an FE.

1 Edwin, Angie, Marijah 13, Alyssa 6
2 cabin #tba
3 husband going overseas for the military so would love for it to be special for him
4 no allegeries
5 Edwin goofy/ Donald, Angie Mickey, Mariah Minnie/goofy, Alyssa Minnie, Marie the cat & all princess
6 pirates

If anyone has info where I can get ideas or templetes to make new magnets for the doors I would love that. Also any good ideas where to order a FE holder?
So excited!!!

I will add you to the list :)

1-
Maria (mom)
Lily (daughter 9yrs old)

3- no celebration

4- No Allergies

Thank you all...

We have 7 cabins and counting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter