Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

I'm confused...I started organizing and two people took it over from me. So who bailed out?

@WebmasterDoc - I can still organize if someone tells me what to do, but can't have the other folks taking it over and bailing out.

Can we add to the forum where everyone is from? It doesn't have to be specific, but thought it would be nice to know how many of us are coming from 10 feet of snow in our back yards to those that are coming from other areas? Just a suggestion.

paw:KENTUCKY paw:we are part of history with SNOW and we are sooooooooooooooo:jumping1: ready for some :beach:BEACH,SUN,SAND ETC.....

Hi this is our 3rd Disney Cruise but first FE. We did the fantasy in September and decorated out door but would love to be part of an FE.

1 Edwin, Angie, Marijah 13, Alyssa 6
2 cabin #tba
3 husband going overseas for the military so would love for it to be special for him
4 no allegeries
5 Edwin goofy/ Donald, Angie Mickey, Mariah Minnie/goofy, Alyssa Minnie, Marie the cat & all princess
6 pirates

If anyone has info where I can get ideas or templetes to make new magnets for the doors I would love that. Also any good ideas where to order a FE holder?
So excited!!!

:smickey:Check out my board on Pinterest Maria Binford (bebe) lots of great ideas i found and add.

I'm still here and will organize. If someone can tell me the process in which to gather all the info, I'd be happy to do that. Also need to know how best to capture cabin numbers if that's an issue as well.

Thanks for the advice and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you on our cruise! :stitch2:

Hello:fish: FE Friends:fish: this is Maria :-)cheer2:Thebinfordgirls:cheer2:)

dizneefitmom (Leona) is the person in charge since day one. She did mention she was new, she just needs a little help. I have been doing some reading and am not 100% sure but this is what i got together so far so please for those that are more familiar and are part of this group feel free to correct me in helping dizneefitmom (Leona)

None of us have our Stateroom/cabin number. My understanding on this is, we could get it between now and the day of our cruise. I personally have not received it. This is the part that am just really afraid off. I am a super organized person and not knowing who,what,were is driving me crazy so if there is a way for us to make sure we have Sateroom numbers a few days before this is a MUST for our FE to work perfect!. (Previous FE if you have the answer please comment).

I also think we should close group now to ensure we have a final count in enough time to make/purchase all our goodies for everyone.I am personally shipping a box to myself with as much cruise stuff in it as possible. The idea is the more I can ship the less I have to carry and my FE items must go in that box. (Yes FE you can mail a box to cruise and they will deliver at your stateroom, some rules applied)

We have currently 10 Families I personally think we have a great group by now.Leona i let you make that decision:hourglass

For those with FE questions if you have Pinterest look for me Maria Binford (bebe) i have a Disney Board with tons of FE ideas and Tips for our Cruise as well.
NO ALLERGIES.:yay:

This is a list Leona. (please correct me if am wrong FE Friends)

Stateroom Adults Kids
dizneefitmom Leona(mom) Melia 6
Randy(Dad)

Stateroom Adulta Teens
Bee2u Laura(mom) Amber 20

Stateroom Adult Kid
Una Una Gianna 8

Stateroom Adult Kids:dancer:
thebinfordgirls Maria Andrea 10
Lily 9

Stateroom Adult Kids/Teen
mibr1214 Mindy(mom) Jordan 16
Bryan(dad) Hayley 6

Stateroom Adult Kids
monges Debbie(mom) Carlos 12
Alfonso(dad) Lucas 9
Mattias 7

Stateroom Adult Kids
Angiev22 Edwin(dad) Marijah 13
Angie(mom) Alyssa 6

Stateroom Adult Kid
Eileen Mohr John(dad) Megan 10
Eileen(mom)

Stateroom Adult Kid/teen
beautygirlsmom Jim(dad) Eilis 14
Anna(mom) Granuaile 10

Steroom Adult Kids
Gryffinclaw Gennie(mom) Mickey 8
Mike (dad) Lily 6

I hope we are all:jumping1: in the same page.

You guys are awesome to do this in the face of such confusion! We are hoping to upgrade at the port, so we won't have our cabin number literally until the minute we check in. I've seen several ways that we can get the cabin numbers once on board, so no one has to be in a panic over it, so if you need suggestions, let me know!

dizneefitmom (Leona) is the person in charge since day one. She did mention she was new, she just needs a little help. I have been doing some reading and am not 100% sure but this is what i got together so far so please for those that are more familiar and are part of this group feel free to correct me in helping dizneefitmom (Leona)

None of us have our Stateroom/cabin number. My understanding on this is, we could get it between now and the day of our cruise. I personally have not received it. This is the part that am just really afraid off. I am a super organized person and not knowing who,what,were is driving me crazy so if there is a way for us to make sure we have Sateroom numbers a few days before this is a MUST for our FE to work perfect!. (Previous FE if you have the answer please comment).

I also think we should close group now to ensure we have a final count in enough time to make/purchase all our goodies for everyone.I am personally shipping a box to myself with as much cruise stuff in it as possible. The idea is the more I can ship the less I have to carry and my FE items must go in that box. (Yes FE you can mail a box to cruise and they will deliver at your stateroom, some rules applied)

We have currently 10 Families I personally think we have a great group by now.Leona i let you make that decision:hourglass

For those with FE questions if you have Pinterest look for me Maria Binford (bebe) i have a Disney Board with tons of FE ideas and Tips for our Cruise as well.

Stateroom Adults Kids
Randy(Dad)

Stateroom Adulta Teens

Stateroom Adult Kid
Una Una Gianna 8

Lily 9

Bryan(dad) Hayley 6

Stateroom Adult Kids
Alfonso(dad) Lucas 9
Mattias 7

Stateroom Adult Kids
Angie(mom) Alyssa 6

Stateroom Adult Kid
Eileen(mom)

Stateroom Adult Kid/teen
Anna(mom) Granuaile 10

Steroom Adult Kids
Mike (dad) Lily 6

Hi everyone may want to check their itineraries online because I just checked ours again and our cabin number has been assigned. Check it out. Hope this helps.

OK. I tried to get it to fit in my signature. Please review and I'll continue to update as I learn more. Thanks @The Binford Girls for the jump start and @WebmasterDoc , thank you for the tips. I will send you a message for where to go from here.

Here's a great tip so we can send private messages (aka "Conversations") that our WebmasterDoc gave me. Your post count shows up on the left under your icon where it says "Messages:". If it's not greater than 10, you can't add a profile picture, signature, or send private messages. Try it and send me a PM to test it out?

For those who are new with only a few posts (including you), they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

1- 3 Participants:
Michael (Dad)
Gabriel (6)
Raphael (2)
2- Cabin # TBD
3- None
4- Peanuts
5- Favorite Character
Michael (Ariel)
Gabriel (Mickey, Darth Vader)
Raphael (Mickey, Jake)
6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night?
Pirates

This FE group is now closed. Please review the info below and let me know if you'd like any updates (esp cabin number). Check your cruise confirmation email and log in. You will likely have your cabin assignment in there. FUN TIMES AHEAD!

:fish::fish::fish:FE GROUP (CLOSED):fish::fish:
Fish Extenders - Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos:
FE Basic Information

** MEET AND GREET : Vista Cafe located Deck 4 midship on boarding day 3:30 (30 mins before the mandatory drill) "DISBOARDS FE FRIENDS"**

1) dizneefitmom
Cabin #6026 (Deck 6 fwd/port) - Randy (Dad), Leona (Mom), Melia (5) [1st Disney Cruise, Melia 6th bday 4/9]
2) Bee2u
Cabin #7688 Laura (Mom) Amber (20) [Laura's Birthday 4/6]
3) Una
Cabin #7520 Una (Mom), Gianna (8) [Una's Birthday 4/13]
4) The Binford Girls
Cabin #8677 Maria (Mom), Andrea (10), Lily (9) [Love everything Disney]
5) mibr1214
Cabin #2052 Mindy (Mom), Jordan (16), Bryan (Dad), Hayley (6) [1st Disney Cruise]
6) monges
Cabin #6618 Debbie (Mom), Alfonso (Dad), Carlos (12), Lucas (9), Mattias (7) [Just Cruisin']
7) angiev22
Cabin #6006 (Deck 6 fwd/port) Edwin (Dad), Marijah (13), Angie(mom), Alyssa (6) [Hubby Military]
8) Eileen Mohr
Cabin #8040 John (Dad), Eileen (Mom), Megan (10) [Easter, getting outta the snow]
9) beautygirlsmom
Jim (Dad), Eilis (14), Anna(mom), Granuaile (10) [24th Anniversary, Granuaile's 10th Bday]
10) Gryffinclaw
Cabin #10656 Gennie (Mom), Mike (Dad), Mikey (8), Lily (6) [9th Anniversary]
11) MegaDuck
Cabin #6024 (Deck 6 fwd/port) Michael (Dad), Gabriel (6), Raphael (2) [friends of dizneefitmom, 1st cruise for Rapha]
12) Laura Auten
Cabin #6136 John (Dad), Laura (Mom), John (12), Ryan (10), Jackson (4) [Jackson TURNS 4 4/4]

Last edited:
This FE group is now closed. If we get some stragglers, maybe we can start another group (you can join more than one group if you like). Please review the info below and let me know if you'd like any updates (esp cabin number). Check your cruise confirmation email and log in. You will likely have your cabin assignment in there. If anyone knows a good place & time to do a meet up, please suggest it and let's make it happen! FUN TIMES AHEAD!

FE Basic Information

1) dizneefitmom
Cabin # 6026 (Deck 6 fwd/port) - Randy (Dad), Leona (Mom), Melia (5) [1st Disney Cruise, Melia 6th bday 4/9]
2) Bee2u
Laura (Mom) Amber (20) [Laura's Birthday 4/6]
3) Una
Una Gianna (8) [Una's Birthday 4/13]
4) The Binford Girls
Maria, Andrea (10), Lily (9) [Love everything Disney]
5) mibr1214
Mindy(Mom), Jordan (16), Bryan(Dad), Hayley (6) [1st Disney Cruise]
6) monges
Debbie(mom), Alfonso(dad), Carlos (12), Lucas (9), Mattias (7) [Just Cruisin']
7) Angiev22
Edwin(dad), Marijah (13), Angie(mom), Alyssa (6) [Hubby Military]
8) Eileen Mohr
John(dad), Eileen(mom), Megan (10) [Easter, getting outta the snow]
9) beautygirlsmom
Jim(dad), Eilis (14), Anna(mom), Granuaile (10) [24th Anniversary, Granuaile's 10th Bday]
10) Gryffinclaw
Gennie(mom), Mike (dad), Mickey (8), Lily (6) [9th Anniversary]
11) MegaDuck
Michael (Dad), Gabriel (6), Raphael (2) [friends of dizneefitmom, 1st cruise for Rapha]
Great job getting all this together. We have our cabin # can we give that to you in a post or different way? Thank you

Stateroom Adults Kids
Randy(Dad)

Stateroom Adulta Teens

Stateroom Adult Kid
Una Una Gianna 8

Lily 9

Bryan(dad) Hayley 6

Stateroom Adult Kids
Alfonso(dad) Lucas 9
Mattias 7

Stateroom Adult Kids
Angie(mom) Alyssa 6

Stateroom Adult Kid
Eileen(mom)

Stateroom Adult Kid/teen
Anna(mom) Granuaile 10

Steroom Adult Kids
Mike (dad) Lily 6

This FE group is now closed. If we get some stragglers, maybe we can start another group (you can join more than one group if you like). Please review the info below and let me know if you'd like any updates (esp cabin number). Check your cruise confirmation email and log in. You will likely have your cabin assignment in there. If anyone knows a good place & time to do a meet up, please suggest it and let's make it happen! FUN TIMES AHEAD!

FE Basic Information

1) dizneefitmom
Cabin # 6026 (Deck 6 fwd/port) - Randy (Dad), Leona (Mom), Melia (5) [1st Disney Cruise, Melia 6th bday 4/9]
2) Bee2u
Laura (Mom) Amber (20) [Laura's Birthday 4/6]
3) Una
Una Gianna (8) [Una's Birthday 4/13]
4) The Binford Girls
Maria, Andrea (10), Lily (9) [Love everything Disney]
5) mibr1214
Mindy(Mom), Jordan (16), Bryan(Dad), Hayley (6) [1st Disney Cruise]
6) monges
Debbie(mom), Alfonso(dad), Carlos (12), Lucas (9), Mattias (7) [Just Cruisin']
7) Angiev22
Edwin(dad), Marijah (13), Angie(mom), Alyssa (6) [Hubby Military]
8) Eileen Mohr
John(dad), Eileen(mom), Megan (10) [Easter, getting outta the snow]
9) beautygirlsmom
Jim(dad), Eilis (14), Anna(mom), Granuaile (10) [24th Anniversary, Granuaile's 10th Bday]
10) Gryffinclaw
Gennie(mom), Mike (dad), Mickey (8), Lily (6) [9th Anniversary]
11) MegaDuck
Michael (Dad), Gabriel (6), Raphael (2) [friends of dizneefitmom, 1st cruise for Rapha]
Please add our cabin # 6006 thank you :earsboy::earsgirl::smickey:

Got your cabin @angiev22! I think we're neighbors! And @MegaDuck too! :maleficen

Definitely still post. Any additional thoughts or tips as we prepare will be helpful. Did online checkin this morning and looking at activities 'n such.

Anyone have a recommendation for a meet and greet and how to find each other?

Thanks for taking this on!! You rock :rockband:

We are very excited!! This is our fourth disney cruise and third time doing FE so if anyone needs any pointers, please ask away. I will try and help. This is our first time on the Dream. We did two cruises on the Magic (before it was reimagined) and one on the Fantasy. If you haven't done online check in, I would recommend completing it soonest to get a good port arrival time (although there were plenty available last night when I did ours).

What excursions is everyone doing? We are doing the Atlantis Beach Day.

Happy Sailing!

Gennie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter