Dream a Little Dream: May 8-12, 2011

branv

<font color=blue>The safety feature in my parents
We're booked too!!!:banana: Can't wait!!

I wonder how long the surprise will last until the family finds out? I want to tell them all now but I can't imagine listening to "is it time yet" for a year and a half!:scared1:

Great way to spend Mother's Day!

We're booked too!!!:banana: Can't wait!!

I wonder how long the surprise will last until the family finds out? I want to tell them all now but I can't imagine listening to "is it time yet" for a year and a half!:scared1:

Great way to spend Mother's Day!

Yay! I'm not all alone! But to be fair, not everyone is as fanatical as us Dis'ers to book a year and a half in advance! As soon as we get more people, I'll start a list of names on the first post so we can keep track of who is on board!

How ever will we hold out so long? ;) And I DEFINITELY don't think I could keep it a surprise that long -- I'd be bursting at the seams! Though when I think of that episode of the Simpsons with Bart and Lisa in the back seat saying, "AREWETHEREYET?AREWETHEREYET?AREWETHEREYET?" I can see why keeping it in would make for waaaay more peace and quiet :rotfl:

How many people are sailing with you? Any plans to visit WDW pre or post cruise?

Hi, crazy4wdw! Welcome Aboard! :welcome:

Who's joining you on this cruise? Any plans for some Orlando fun before or afterwards?

Added to the 2011 Dream cruise meet thread list.... :thumbsup2

Hi, crazy4wdw! Welcome Aboard! :welcome:

Who's joining you on this cruise? Any plans for some Orlando fun before or afterwards?

I'll be going solo on this cruise (my first Disney cruise) so hopefully I'll have some Dis'ers to talk with from this thread! I haven't decided about a WDW visit either before of after the cruise but may try to plan at least a short visit to the parks. I'm not planning a 2010 trip to WDW but instead I am trying something different by booking this cruise. I look forward to meeting everyone! Hopefully, we'll have more join the thread as time goes by.

Count us in, we booked on the first day. We are very excited. :cool1:
May 11, 2011 is my DH's birthday. Is there a better place to be?

Hey there! Add us to the list! That is, me and 23 friends and relatives (so far) that have decided to join us!

So excited to be sailing the Dream for Mother's Day and my daughter's 8th birthday too. :goodvibes

We have cruised a few times on the Wonder but the Aquaduck was calling! Can't wait!! Wish it were a 5-night but this is the week that worked for us..

Happy New Year's to my fellow cruisers. Doesn't our cruise feel closer now that we are in 2010? :goodvibes Now we can say our cruise is "next year" instead of feeling like it is forever away!!

Thought I'd dredge this one out of my subscribed thread closet and give it a good dusting ;) Hope everyone is well!

A few weeks ago, in the midst of feeling like it wasn't too too long to wait for our cruise, I thought, "Wait a minute, this time next year I'm STILL going to have to wait 5 months. *grumble, grumble, grumble*" Yep, that's me...taking a few months to note the obvious. :rolleyes1

Did any of you see the few Dream construction photos they linked to on the main boards? Very cool. But also weird to think I've planned a vacay on something that doesn't actually exist yet. :rotfl: Well, okay, it exists. But it currently looks like an erector set meets legos.

Thought I'd dredge this one out of my subscribed thread closet and give it a good dusting ;) A few weeks ago, in the midst of feeling like it wasn't too too long to wait for our cruise, I thought, "Wait a minute, this time next year I'm STILL going to have to wait 5 months.

I know what you mean. I check my countdown banner several times per week and it is moving too slowly!:sad:

Well I have just had a wonderful, wonderful day. Just one of those days where it seems like the good things keep coming. And THEN I get home and read about some updates about the Dream! Could this day get any better? :wizard::woohoo:

In just a few short...err..year++++++++...I will be starting on one heck of a sunburn in the adult pool, dog paddling my way over to the swim-up bar for a BBC. As they say on the podcasts...good times.

And THEN I get home and read about some updates about the Dream! Could this day get any better? :wizard::woohoo:

What are updates on the Dream? Don't keep us in suspense. Details, Detials, Details!!!

I just booked yesterday! :yay: It will be our first cruise ever! We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary also, so we're extending our trip at the end for three nights at GF (where we honeymooned). We're bringing along our sons, but they'll probably be in the kids clubs most of the time. Can't wait!

I just booked yesterday! :yay: It will be our first cruise ever! We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary also, so we're extending our trip at the end for three nights at GF (where we honeymooned). We're bringing along our sons, but they'll probably be in the kids clubs most of the time. Can't wait!

Welcome!! :welcome: And early congrats on the anniversary! How great to return to where you honeymooned :love: What was your wedding date? We keep going on DCL to celebrate our anniv (4/7), but have yet to get to go on the actual date due to DH's schedule. It's usually a May celebration for us. Ah well, April..May...po-tay-to, po-tah-to, hot and humid, still more hot and humid...it's all the same :rotfl:

I truly envy all of you who already know where you're staying at WDW! Just call me the waffler. Add to it the late-late Easter likely pushing grad nites to the first two weekends of May and it makes it even tougher to decide which park we want to be closest to. Ooooh, the misery of having to choose. Wish life was always this hard :thumbsup2

I am seriously thinking we should change the title of our thread to "The Neverending Countdown..." But I suspect the 12/2011 Dream people would scoff at us ;)

Welcome!! :welcome: And early congrats on the anniversary! How great to return to where you honeymooned :love: What was your wedding date?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm usually a major lurker (which is why my post count is so low) but I decided to come out of lurkerdom (not a word...I know) to say hello. Our anniversary is May 12 so we will be transitioning between the ship and land that day. We usually try to visit WDW sometime in May to celebrate. We've only missed '05 and '06 (but still visited DL that year) so far. Can't wait for the cruise! Sooooo excited! I know it's a while to go, but I'm a planner, so that's ok!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter