Dream a Little Dream: May 8-12, 2011

Hi. No did not win the final bingo pot. Did win a bag of cruise items in the morning session. How was your 3 day cruise? I really enjoyed dining with the 2 of you and the other table mates.

Sorry to hear you didn't win, we thought for sure you had to, the way your luck was running.

It was great meeting and dining with you as well. The three day after our cruise was very relaxing, we went through a thunderstorm with cool lightning the last night on our way back in.

Just home today, believe it or not, from the entire vacation. (We did Back to Back for the next sailing, then spent 3 extra days at WDW) Just wanted to say Thank You to all for the fantastic FE gifts!! It was fun, although I have to admit with the size of the ship, the task was a bit daunting, even with just a handful of participants. Cilvy, thank you so much for the thought, but it really isn't necessary to mail our FE prize. That's very kind of you to think of us though. I'm sorry we didn't get to meet many of you, there was SO much going on ALL the time, day and night. Had a blast all around, sad to have vacation over, as I'm sure we all are. Till next time. . .:cool2:

Guess its good to be better late than never on this thread :rolleyes1 but it was awesome to have WhakoMom and Captain Jack at our table... what an awesome trip, but it was over way to fast! Already trying to figure out when we can do another one soon. Awesome to meet you guys.. you shall be seeing a lot more of me around here :thumbsup2

Finally home! Had a wonderful time onboard the Dream with all of you : ) Thanks for the wonderful FE gifts! The kids loved the surprises each day...so thank you!!! Can't wait for our next cruise!

Well, this cruise was so good, that I rebooked:

50th Birthday cruise: Wonder Mexican Riviera (Feb 09, 2012) and
Same room than on our cruise: Fantasy Western Caribbean (Nov 09, 2013)

Hope you too can cruise again,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

I'm booked on the May 6, 2012 four night cruise on the Dream. I had to cancel the 2011 cruise that I was scheduled to go with this group. I can tell you that the group from the Dis who are booked on 2012 cruise are not as lively a group and this one was.

Hope you enjoy your upcoming cruises! I noticed you're staying at POFQ in 2013. I just returned from a stay there last week. I was down for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Have Fun!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter