Dream 3-night September 20, 2012

yes way too much food...and I did not start my pre-cruise diet where I usually lose at least 3 lbs so I can gain 10 on the ship..but heck it's only a 3 day cruise...I should only gain about 4 lbs then...:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Where is everyone going to head for lunch when they board and did everyone get early board times?

Dream experts..can you share your tips..like where to eat....and Rainforest passes? Also anyone have any Atlantis tips or want to share a cab?

I hear you on that. I was fortunate to come back from our last vacation 1/2 lb lighter. I don't think I will be so lucky on this one.

We are going to head to Cabana's. I was happy with the selection last time and I'm hoping it is not a cyclone this time and I actually get to eat on the deck. We got an 11am boarding time.

We enjoyed Palo the most and are doing that again this cruise. I have no desire to try Remy. I would have to say that my favorite MDR was Royal Palace for the atmosphere. I didn't think there was a bad meal in any of the restaurants.

We did Atlantis on our first Bahama cruise. We were with another couple and had a blast. I do have to say that the lazy river was worth the price of admission. It was the best lazy river we had been on.

We're so excited to take our first Disney Cruise. We have a 3 yo daughter and 6 yo son. I;m amazed by all he activities and fun preplanning that goes into this. I just ordered my FE and door magnet. Trying to determine which personalized clothes for the kids. What else is there?
Thanks for your help!

We just booked this cruise last week and can't wait! :cool1: It will be our third Disney cruise (first time on the Dream though!) and we will be celebrating my son's third birthday. I'm sending you an email now so we can join the FE group and I'll send a request for the FB group as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We just booked this cruise last week and can't wait! :cool1: It will be our third Disney cruise (first time on the Dream though!) and we will be celebrating my son's third birthday. I'm sending you an email now so we can join the FE group and I'll send a request for the FB group as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome Aboard! I am pretty new here as we just booked as well. Maybe this ship will fill up after all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I just got off the Double Dip cruise on Friday with my oldest son, came home and found an email from my TA that Florida resident rates are now available the weekend of my anniversary. So, I have a surprise planned for my DH and what better way to give it to him than on the Dream? Can't believe the rates for the 5A's. Gonna book this tomorrow sincey my DH's boss gave him the go ahead. He can't take off the end of the quarters since he's in sales, but I asked for a special exception. So, when everything is confirmed, I will come back and let you all know.

Any of you first timers out there with questions, just ask away. I've done a few.:rolleyes1

Welcome Aboard!!

I have asked to join the FB page-Judy Leitz.

Thanks

Well, lost the deck 10 cabin I wanted. By the time we got the answer from DH's boss, all the 5a's were gone. We have a cat 5B on deck 8. Still can't believe the florida res rate of $345/pp for a verandah :cool1:

I have a surprise I'm doing for DH and will fill you guys in later. He doesn't even come on the DIS so I will be asking for some ideas. Gotta run some errands for Back to school items. Will be back for more details.

Alright everyone need some creative ideas. We will be celebrating our 17th anniversary this cruise. What my husband doesn't know is that I have booked a vow renewal for our Nov cruise. It didn't turn out as a vow renewal cruise. Just that all our close friends finally decided to take the plunge and try their first Disney cruise, and wanted to go with us. My mom and brother will be going as well. Finally after everyone had booked, I had asked myself when would all of my closest friends and family be cruising together like this again. I called on a whim to see if the date was available and it was, so I booked it. My guests don't even know yet. We were one of the first couples to get married at the Wedding Pavilion, and i had hinted at our 10th and 15th anniversary how nice it would be to do a vow renewal on the ship. So, I know he won't be expecting it on an odd year.

Anyway, I decided I would propose to him this time on this cruise. Don't know how yet?? I was thinking at Palo and at dessert time they can bring out the plates they usually do for celebrations with Will you marry me again written in chocolate. Anyone else have any other creative ideas?

Wondering who else is on this cruise! cant wait doing our 3rd Disney cruise then Disney until that friday the 28! WoooHooo!

Hello everyone!

This is just a reminder that the deadline to join the main FE group for our Sept 20th cruise is today. :eek:

We have a great bunch of folks participating, so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP by email at Dreamcruise92012@yahoo.

Take care,
E.

I just booked this cruise!!! It's my first cruise EVER! My mom happened to be visiting me that week, and we had booked the Pop Century for three nights, just as a small get away. (For her, not so much for me. I live 15 miles from it. LOL) But, I got an AH-MAZING deal on this cruise, so I quickly booked it and cancelled the Pop!!

I am so pumped. :banana: But I only have 25 days to plan and pack!!! :eek:

I just booked this cruise!!! It's my first cruise EVER! My mom happened to be visiting me that week, and we had booked the Pop Century for three nights, just as a small get away. (For her, not so much for me. I live 15 miles from it. LOL) But, I got an AH-MAZING deal on this cruise, so I quickly booked it and cancelled the Pop!!

Welcome aboard!! I booked this one last minute as well. I booked mid month and was happy with the Fl res rate until I saw they released Fl res rate for inside cabins not too long ago. I'm still happy with the verandah. Haven't seen prices like this before, hence taking advantage. There's more activity on the FB page

Welcome Aboard!!:cool1:

WE ARE ALSO ON THIS CRUISE!!! CANT WAIT THIS IS OUR 3RD CRUISE MY 9 YEAR OLD AND 6 YEAR OLD ARE PATIENTLY COUNTING THE DAYS!!! :yay:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter