Dream 3-night September 20, 2012

Fellow Cruisers

I had reserved a Family Beach Cabana #6 for Castaway Cay as I had been unable to secure one for Serenity Beach which is what I really wanted. As I having been checking everyday hoping one would pop up, just yesterday I was finally able to get Serenity Beach Cabana 19. I did not want to let the Family Beach Cabana go w/out first checking with the gang here to see if anyone wants it. If you do, please PM me asap and we can coordinate my letting it go so that someone can immediately pick it up.

Also hubby and I would be interested in sharing our Serenity Beach Cabana with another individual and/or couple on a mutually agreeable basis if anyone is interested--we have friends who did this on one of their last cruises with great success--again just PM me

Looking forward to meeting anyone!:yay:

Hubby and I found another couple to share Cabana 19 but I still have Cabana #6 reserved if anyone is interested but plan on letting it go at the end of this week if no takers.

We just cancelled Cabana 19 because we preferred one on the family beach. Glad you were able to grab it! We reserved one of each and went on a 5-day DD a couple of weeks ago. The Serenity Bay cabanas are beautiful and really quiet. We actually preferred the view of the ship. We'll be in Cabana 8.

Is there a Facebook group for this cruise? We had one for each of my previous cruises, and we enjoyed that more than posting here. If one doesn't exist, I would be happy to set one up.

Jerry

Is there a Facebook group for this cruise? We had one for each of my previous cruises, and we enjoyed that more than posting here. If one doesn't exist, I would be happy to set one up.

Jerry

Yes, there is an active one. If you search under Disney Dream 9-20-12 you will find it. I will add you as soon as you ask.

TRAVELQUEEN said:
Hubby and I found another couple to share Cabana 19 but I still have Cabana #6 reserved if anyone is interested but plan on letting it go at the end of this week if no takers.

Take it it's a good idea to book a cabana? Didn't even think about that being a newbie and all! Do u think it's a must or as good without one?

Take it it's a good idea to book a cabana? Didn't even think about that being a newbie and all! Do u think it's a must or as good without one?

I still have Cabana #6 reserved and have held it only to see if any of our gang wants it. I do plan on letting it go by the end of the wk. As pp said, it is a family cabana so the price is $499.00.

If you or any others are interested PM me so we can coordinate being on line at the same time otherwise I am pretty certain someone else will grab it.

We just cancelled Cabana 19 because we preferred one on the family beach. Glad you were able to grab it! We reserved one of each and went on a 5-day DD a couple of weeks ago. The Serenity Bay cabanas are beautiful and really quiet. We actually preferred the view of the ship. We'll be in Cabana 8.

I actually thought that we were not going to be able to get one on Serenity Bay and had been checking everyday thinking that we were probably going to have to be put on a waiting list. Glad it worked out for the both of us with the added bonus that we have now worked out a cabana share with another couple so it is truly a win-win-win situation!

For anyone that is not on the FB page. We are meeting at 3:15 at Bon Voyage Lounge for a meet and greet. I cannot wait to meet all of you!! :cool1:

Hi Gang!:wave2:

I just sent out an update on the FE group. If you are in the group and don't get the email, please check your spam filter and contact me if you still don't have it.

Also, if you are interested in joining our merry band, just shoot me an email at Dreamcruise92012 through yahoo.

Less than 2 month to go... I'm getting excited!!:dance3:

E.

Hi everyone! First time here...yea!! I am going to be on the September 20th Disney Dream with my husband for our 15 year wedding anniversary!!! This will be our 2nd cruise. The 1st cruise was on the Magic November 13-20, 2010 with our 2 children (22 & 12). I hope to meet more DIS board community while there too. Drop me an email! :wave2:

I'm sorry I missed this post! Welcome aboard!! It looks like we are close to each other. We are in a far west suburb of Chicago!

Please join us at our meet and greet at the Bon Voyage lounge at 3:15 on embarkation day.

Hi everyone,

It looks like we will be joining you guys on the cruise.

Originally, we were booked on the 7 night Fantasy for this week but had to cancel right when final payment was due because of an unforeseen issue. Our deposit money which was due to be refunded seems to have been misplaced by Disney. While they are trying to locate it, they are holding us a cabin on this ship so hopefully they will have everything finalized and fix by next week.

This cruise will be my son and I. The cruise is for his 11th birthday which is the 19th. We have gone on a number of cruises and this is my 3rd Disney (previously did the Magic and the Wonder) and his 2nd although he was a little souvenir that we brought back from our turn of the century cruise aboard the Magic :rolleyes1

I look forward to going through this thread and getting to know all of you.

Hi everyone,

It looks like we will be joining you guys on the cruise.

Originally, we were booked on the 7 night Fantasy for this week but had to cancel right when final payment was due because of an unforeseen issue. Our deposit money which was due to be refunded seems to have been misplaced by Disney. While they are trying to locate it, they are holding us a cabin on this ship so hopefully they will have everything finalized and fix by next week.

This cruise will be my son and I. The cruise is for his 11th birthday which is the 19th. We have gone on a number of cruises and this is my 3rd Disney (previously did the Magic and the Wonder) and his 2nd although he was a little souvenir that we brought back from our turn of the century cruise aboard the Magic :rolleyes1

I look forward to going through this thread and getting to know all of you.

We ALSO have a little souvenir from our Med cruise on the Magic in 2010. We think its a Disney conspiracy to produce more children that you will need to bring to Disney and spend more money. This is also our 3rd cruise with previous ones on the Magic and Wonder. We are surpising our 5 year old by showing up at the port - the thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing her reaction. I also can't wait for said souvenier who will be 15 months on this cruise to see Mickey for the first time. I guess if someone is having trouble getting pregnant - just take a cruise on the Magic!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent out an updated FE participant list. If you don't receive it, please email me at Dreamcruise92012 at Yahoo.

Also, please note that the regular FE group will close Monday, August 20th, so if you're on the fence, please shoot me an email and I will happily answer your questions to help you decide if you'd like to join us. The more the merrier!

Take care, Elizabeth

We ALSO have a little souvenir from our Med cruise on the Magic in 2010. We think its a Disney conspiracy to produce more children that you will need to bring to Disney and spend more money. This is also our 3rd cruise with previous ones on the Magic and Wonder. We are surpising our 5 year old by showing up at the port - the thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing her reaction. I also can't wait for said souvenier who will be 15 months on this cruise to see Mickey for the first time. I guess if someone is having trouble getting pregnant - just take a cruise on the Magic!

ARGH! I'm sooo glad i'm single when boarding the 'baby-making' ship! :rotfl2:

Hello everyone,

We just booked this and we also have a birthday..it's the last time my DH will be 50 something so I got this little cruise as a surprise...of course Disney promptly sent him an email which I forgot they had stored in the system....so not much of a surprise now! I have sent a request to the FB page to be included, we will be at the 3:15 meet. I wonder if we could get a birthday cake for all the birthdays and other celebrations that are going on for our meet? Not sure yet if we want to do FE....we have cruised the Magic a few times over the holidays and he FE groups were huge so we did not do the FE as it seemed intimidating..this cruise seems like a perfect one to learn the FE ropes on though. Look forward to meeting everyone!
Pete and Tracy

Welcome Aboard!

I thought about a cake, but there is so much food that I am not sure i want to sacrifice anything else lol.

I look forward to meeting everyone soon :yay::yay:

Welcome Aboard!

I thought about a cake, but there is so much food that I am not sure i want to sacrifice anything else lol.

I look forward to meeting everyone soon :yay::yay:

yes way too much food...and I did not start my pre-cruise diet where I usually lose at least 3 lbs so I can gain 10 on the ship..but heck it's only a 3 day cruise...I should only gain about 4 lbs then...:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Where is everyone going to head for lunch when they board and did everyone get early board times?

Dream experts..can you share your tips..like where to eat....and Rainforest passes? Also anyone have any Atlantis tips or want to share a cab?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter