Dr wants to discuss MRI results in person-do I panic?

AMEN..... I have plenty of patients and not nearly enough open slots to just stick people in to tell them their results are "negative"... We tell people their results over the phone....

This has been my experience too! I have had numerous tests done and not once have I been called in to the office to hear they were all fine. Thats what phone calls are for. If this practice was my doctors protocol I would be finding myself a new doctor. I would also wonder why that doctor had the time to do it in the first place.

DisneyDoll, I hope you read my part in parantheses where I said that they were SMART to insist on the ambulance ride for my dad. His family COMPLETELY understands why it's done, it was just humorous that it was such a short ways! I have nothing but the greatest of respect for the majority of people who choose the medical profession.

Terri

I think anybody who has a doctor that collects a co-pay for a follow up should find a new doctor. My optometrist doesn't even charge a co-pay for follow ups!

Did we ever get an update? Hope everything is okay, OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter