Downtown restaurants

fan4life

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We are having a birthday dinner in dtd in july.
Which is better bongos or wolfgang puck?
I did look at the menus but still can't decide.
:confused3
Anyone been to either of these restaurants lately?

Hello! I have tried both restaurants in the past and found that Wolfgang Puck's is more to my liking. The food was good at both places, but I think Wolfgang Puck's will have more of a variety if you have picky eaters. Off topic, I see you are from Folsom. My DH was a manager at Pathmark in Folsom for many years. He is from Glenolden, so we know the area well. It's nice to see someone from nearby on the boards. Good luck with whichever restaurant you choose.

Thanks Roe,
Yea we are pretty close to each other. When are you going to disney?
Wolfgang was my first choice.

fan4life said:
Thanks Roe,
Yea we are pretty close to each other. When are you going to disney?
Wolfgang was my first choice.

I think you will be happy with Wolfgang Pucks. My next trip is July 1st to the 8th. I am staying at the Beach Club. How about you? When is your trip? Feel free to send me a PM if you are uncomfortable replying on the Restaurant board. :wave2:

Do you mean the UPPER level of Wolfgang Puck's upscale dining? If so, NO!! I hated it.. we went after Cirque Du Soleil one time and paid about $200 for the 4 of us and the food was HORRIBLE. Waste of money for the upscale dining.

AuntRoeRoe said:
I think you will be happy with Wolfgang Pucks. My next trip is July 1st to the 8th. I am staying at the Beach Club. How about you? When is your trip? Feel free to send me a PM if you are uncomfortable replying on the Restaurant board. :wave2:
We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge July 19th --27th Can't wait.
I don't know how to pm :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter