Downtown Disney Questions

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
We'll be in our hotel (BWPPI) on the 21st of this month but NOT going into the parks untilt he 22-24. We'll be strolling DTD that afternoon/evening and taking in Goofy's Kitchen for dinner.

Is there a good place or spot that you can view the fireworks outside the park? I remember 2 years ago we were leaving the park and heading to bus area to catch our tram and caught a good bit of the show.

Also, is there a good map of DTD? I noticed that there was a Jamba Juice and Wetzel's Pretzel but in my mind I can't visualize where exactly? Also, is the Hair Wrap Kiosk still up and running? If so about where?

Are these the only single rider lines:
Single rider lines:
DL: Splash Mountain
DCA: CA Screamin'
Soarin'
Grizzly River
Maliboomer

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know about the fireworks but Jamba Juice and Wetzel's are closer to the entrance of the packs. They after Catal and before Naples. Jamba Juice is by Sephora on the Grand Californian side and Wetzel's is after Dept. 56 on the DL side.

The esplanade between the parks is another good spot to watch the fireworks--just be closer to DCA than DL. And yes, those are the only rides which currently offer single rider lines.

I agree with Iceskatejen that the esplanade is probably the best place to view them outside of the park, but hope you folks really get a chance to view them from inside (right in front of the castle). There are certain special effects that won't been seen unless you are right there... :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter