Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallowishes

DIS Veteran
I just got back from WDW yesterday and before i left i stopped at world of disney at DTD and found something AWESOME! Disney parks have collaborated with DOONEY & BOURKE! :woohoo: The result is AWESOME! :goodvibes i paid about $150 for this with my AAA discount (it was originally priced at $175) there are two other styles available a wristlette for $45 and a smaller style for $150

my mom bought it for me as a christmas gift so, alas .. i wont be able to carry it till then .. but here are some pics for you all!
IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

EDIT : here is a list of prices and locations for the handbags as we currently know them to be (as of 01-21-2010)

White Sketch (Version #1)
Wristlet $45
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $175

White Sketch (Version #2)
Wristlet $49
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $190
Large Tote $225

Black Wonder
Wristlet $49
Barrel $180
Tassel $210
Large Tote $220

NEW STYLES: (02/26/2010 DISNEY Dooney & Bourke Event at TREN-D at DTD)

Brown Wonder Mickey:
Champsac (hobo style) $220
Letter Carrier (cross body) $75
Checkbook wallet $175
Medium Wristlet $49

Canvas Blue Mickey and Pink Minnie purses
Domed Satchel $175
Pouchette $60

Locations
Uptown Jewelers @ MK
World of Disney @ DTD
TrenD @ DTD
Sunset Couture @ DHS
Summer Lace @ GF
Fittings & Fairings @ Yacht Club (as of 01/24/2010)

Ohhh, that is so cute!!! If I buy that the people at work will surely laugh at me - but who cares!!! They already think its hysterical that I have the DCL ship's horn as my ringtone. :lmao:

Hallowishes...OMG! That is so cute. I was going to go shopping today because I really want/need (whichever!) a new purse. I think I will have to wait until Disney now! I was trying to wait to check out another store at DTD but I will definitely be on the lookout for the D&B purse! I don't mind paying more for a purse because I don't switch out purses that often. I usually have one for fall/winter and one for spring/summer. Did they have any with any darker background besides the white? That purse is too cute. I would be able to wait until Christmas to carry it.

BTW...I'll go ahead and thank you now for my husband! :rotfl: I'm sure he will be so excited when I tell him! :lmao:

Hallowishes...OMG! That is so cute. I was going to go shopping today because I really want/need (whichever!) a new purse. I think I will have to wait until Disney now! I was trying to wait to check out another store at DTD but I will definitely be on the lookout for the D&B purse! I don't mind paying more for a purse because I don't switch out purses that often. I usually have one for fall/winter and one for spring/summer. Did they have any with any darker background besides the white? That purse is too cute. I would be able to wait until Christmas to carry it.

BTW...I'll go ahead and thank you now for my husband! :rotfl: I'm sure he will be so excited when I tell him! :lmao:

YES i think a nice purse is worth the money and i dont switch out very often either! :goodvibes i wasnt sure about the white either but i HAD TO HAVE IT! this was the only color it was available in but who knows? they had 6 of this style and i got the last one! if they keep selling like that im sure they will add more styles/colors! :wizard:

That bag is awesome. I hope they continue to carry them. They're definitely unique!

Ok now I know what I want to buy myself on our Week before Christmas Trip ! I WANT IT!

OMG OMG OMG...must have!! :eek:

So cute!! I'll be there for TG, hope it's still there!! TFS!

OMG . . . thanks for sharing the pics. I love it. I was out shopping for a purse today and couldn't find anything I really liked so maybe I can just wait for our trip in November.

Oh my goodness...that is just too cute!!! My DH would think I had officially gone Disney crazy though if I told him I was going to start carrying a purse with Mickey on it. He already wants to put me in rehab due to my "addiction to pixie dust"!pixiedust:

Sounds like this was your first siting -- at downtown Disney? Curious if anyone has seen the Dooney & Bourke bags in any other stores -- like the Emporium on Main Street?

And -- AAA discount? Do all members get a shopping discount at World of Disney -- or does it have something to do with booking on the AAA rate?

Headed down in 10 days. Daughter and I are purse collectors -- love Dooney and Bourke! We'll need to go to downtown Disney just for the purses -- it's not always on our itinerary. . .

Thanks!

Judy

I am trying to devise a way to go to DTD myself and buy it...Dh just bought me a LV Neverfull MM tote and that was super duper expensive...He would KILL me.But it is going to be my present to myself...it will be mine ,Oh yes, it will be mine:rotfl:

Yes, please tell us more about the AAA discount. I may have to get one of these bags if I can get a discount too. Heck, I may buy more stuff for myself than I thought if I can get a AAA discount somewhere. :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

Hallowishes, I hope you don't mind, but I swiped your picture and was showing it on my PTR!!

PRE TRIP REPORT!!

THANK YOU!

I might just call and order it...but I really should wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!