Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know what I am going purchase with my birthday gift card (or at least it will cover part of it). DH says we are leaving WDW the minute I get my gift card. I wonder if I can talk him into staying long enough to get a purse. Or else I will have to wait until Dec and they may be gone by then.

The Disney design is too cute! I know one thing that is going on my Christmas list.

We just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. Is it available by phone? If so, what number?

Thanking for sharing this find with us!

I bought my daughter this bag for Christmas at the Boutique in The Grand Floridian on Wednesday. The also had the small tassle tote and the wristlet at this location. The girl in the boutique said they got them in on Tuesday and only had 5 left. It is adorable.

I bought my daughter this bag for Christmas at the Boutique in The Grand Floridian on Wednesday. The also had the small tassle tote and the wristlet at this location. The girl in the boutique said they got them in on Tuesday and only had 5 left. It is adorable.

good to know there is another store that has them! thanks for posting! :goodvibes

So excited...just ordered the wristlet from WDW Merchandise Guest Services! I was sooo tempted to get the tote, as well, but I don't think it's big enough for all my stuff.

I'm happy with the wristlet, though...it'll be like carrying a little bit of Disney around with me, every day.

Thanks again, Hallowishes, for giving us the scoop on everything.

I ordered the big tote today :) I may call back and order the wristlet too ;) I can't wait!! DH had just asked what I wanted for my birthday yay!!

if you have a AAA card can you get discounts in all the WDW shops? by the way i MUST have that purse!!

So excited...just ordered the wristlet from WDW Merchandise Guest Services! I was sooo tempted to get the tote, as well, but I don't think it's big enough for all my stuff.

I'm happy with the wristlet, though...it'll be like carrying a little bit of Disney around with me, every day.

Thanks again, Hallowishes, for giving us the scoop on everything.

YAY! :cheer2: So happy you got one! :goodvibes the tote is a pretty good size but you really should see it in person! i feel the same way, its nice to carry around something disney every day!! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter