Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just sent her a message so hopefully I will hear back from her soon. I love the bag :love: A wallet would be nice-in a selection of colors and an umbrella would be very nice!

Rachel.. love the new lucy style.:cutie: I looked at the auction on ebay and on one of the pics it has the California 65 Prop. tag. I assume the bag was bought at disneyland by the ebay seller.

I bought several items with the 40th anniversary logo, so hopefully there will be a disney dooney 40th edition:)

Rachel.. love the new lucy style.:cutie: I looked at the auction on ebay and on one of the pics it has the California 65 Prop. tag. I assume the bag was bought at disneyland by the ebay seller.

I bought several items with the 40th anniversary logo, so hopefully there will be a disney dooney 40th edition:)

Do they have the new items with the 40th anniversary logo in the parks already?

Ooh, could you post a picture of your bag tag? I'm staying at Pop in two and a half weeks, and I'd love to see if this is something I should look for! :]

I got mine at WOD.. very cute:)

img1294110927780.jpg

So did we find out more about the lucy bag? I think I read on the facebook page that it is an anniversary edition. Has anyone heard anything?

I did get some 40th souvies while at WDW before Christmas. Mainly shirts and I got several EPCOT shirts with the old logo on it.

So did we find out more about the lucy bag? I think I read on the facebook page that it is an anniversary edition. Has anyone heard anything?

I did get some 40th souvies while at WDW before Christmas. Mainly shirts and I got several EPCOT shirts with the old logo on it.

I heard back from the seller and she said it was bought from WDW by her husband. She thinks it's a new style? Not sure, but I love it:lovestruc

I looked the bag over and am pretty sure I could tell a fake-this has to be real. I think it would be to hard and not really worth making fake Disney Dooney bags. Not sure how I could find out more information.

Well I'm glad you love it! It is so cute and I need to try not to buy one ;-) i did just buy a wallet from you!!!

I heard back from the seller and she said it was bought from WDW by her husband. She thinks it's a new style? Not sure, but I love it:lovestruc

I looked the bag over and am pretty sure I could tell a fake-this has to be real. I think it would be to hard and not really worth making fake Disney Dooney bags. Not sure how I could find out more information.

I just received my large and small hearts to attach to my balloon satchel and wristlet. Does anyone have a picture of how they attached them to their bag and wristlet? I am not really sure how to put it on the wristlet

I just received my large and small hearts to attach to my balloon satchel and wristlet. Does anyone have a picture of how they attached them to their bag and wristlet? I am not really sure how to put it on the wristlet

I got my heart today too! It is for a mini margot and I'm not sure I am putting it on right. If the way I put it on is how it supposed to go, I think I'll skip putting it on since it kind of sticks out and doesn't lay quite right. Anyone know what to do?

Can you post a picture of how it looks?? I just won a white Margo on eBay and can't wait to get it :thumbsup2 I am hoping it will be the perfect bag to take to Disney :love: I know they haven't had any at the shops and I was afraid to wait until April in case they still weren't selling them at Disney :dance3:

would anyone be interested in purchasing my black susanna tote for $200 its the black one and its never been used, still new with tags. please pm me if interested i wont be home till 6 pm today though

would anyone be interested in purchasing my black susanna tote for $200 its the black one and its never been used, still new with tags. please pm me if interested i wont be home till 6 pm today though

WHAT?! You wanted that bag soooooo bad! What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter