Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all...we arrive tomorrow!!!!:cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Does anyone who has been within the past week or so know what time SAB has been closing at night lately?

Thanks

Posted time was 11. We weren't out there that late, but it was still open when we came back from the movie on the beach around 10:30 Thursday.

And, I'll put in a good word for the quiet pool at night- we went twice to the YC pool hot tub to soak around 9-ish and had the pool to ourselves! It was awesome!

Weird question... how do you keep hold of your key card at SAB? Leave it in the chair? Stuck in your swim suit? Duct taped to your arm?

My suit has a little pocket in the waist for this
We also hid it on a chair

Some people had a neck thingy. The Magic Bands solve this

I was told on Sunday that all refrigs at YC and BC have been replaced.

That's good news. I did receive a letter in the mail today from WDW Guest Services informing me of the problem with the refrigerators and possibly having an inconvenience. the letter included the Guest Service's phone number if we need a special request.

We arrive on Thursday and I can't wait to get down there and relax at the SAB and stroll around World Showcase and enjoy a beverage or two.

Took out the suitcase last night with every intention of packing but every time I turned around someone kept jumping in...

Dee.... our October dates changed slightly. We are now going from 10/20-10/24, still BC but now in GV room.

Awwww :goodvibes. He's making sure he gets to go too!! Adorable!

I stick my KTTW card in my pool bag. And the bag stays on my seat. I grew up in Chicago (not in the suburbs) and lock everything every time at home but I feel safe at WDW. I've never had a problem with things getting taken. Now mind you, I'm not leaving my iPad out in a lounge chair while I swim for 2 hours, but I feel I can leave my stuff reasonably unattended hidden in my pool bag. I would also leave my diaper bag on my stroller in the parks. My wallet and camera would always be with me but the diaper bag would stay with the stroller.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I read that the fridges have been replaced at the Beach Club. Any info on the Yacht Club? We check in next Thursday and I'm trying to finalize my Garden Grocer list.
We are here at the YC CL right now and we have a fridge :thumbsup2

Hey all...we arrive tomorrow!!!!:cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Does anyone who has been within the past week or so know what time SAB has been closing at night lately?

Thanks
SAB closes at 11pm. The quiet pool is open all night and is nice and "quiet"! Have a great vacation :)

Had a super last day at WDW with Jeanne and Lily. Pics coming courtesy of Dee. Tomorrow is packing day and then they fly home to Vegas on Wednesday. It was a super 15 days!!!! Watching Lily with the characters was absolutely priceless. The love she has for them is precious! It's Disney Magic for sure.
Those moments are priceless and unforgetable. Glad you had a great time :goodvibes

We are here at the YC and we are loving it. My son was so surprised about the club level :thumbsup2 He actually did not notice that we were CL until I asked him if he wanted any snacks from the lounge. He had a confused/surprised expression on his face :lmao: The Fastpass + for Fantasmic was great:cool1: You are seated in the Pocahontas section. So far loving the bands, Fastpass+ and YC! Have a great time on vacation/vacation planning everyone :)

DisneyEsther...perhaps we'll meet in the lounge later?? (I have 3 DDs a 13YO and a 10YO and a 6YO) TY For the SAB closing time...I know what we're gonna do later today!!!

Lookie at my ticker!!!!Just about 8 hours till wheels up!!!

We are here at the YC CL right now and we have a fridge :thumbsup2

SAB closes at 11pm. The quiet pool is open all night and is nice and "quiet"! Have a great vacation :)

Those moments are priceless and unforgetable. Glad you had a great time :goodvibes

We are here at the YC and we are loving it. My son was so surprised about the club level :thumbsup2 He actually did not notice that we were CL until I asked him if he wanted any snacks from the lounge. He had a confused/surprised expression on his face :lmao: The Fastpass + for Fantasmic was great:cool1: You are seated in the Pocahontas section. So far loving the bands, Fastpass+ and YC! Have a great time on vacation/vacation planning everyone :)

DisneyEsther...perhaps we'll meet in the lounge later?? (I have 3 DDs a 13YO and a 10YO and a 6YO) TY For the SAB closing time...I know what we're gonna do later today!!!

Lookie at my ticker!!!!Just about 8 hours till wheels up!!!

Hope you both have wonderful trips!

Keep in touch!

:goodvibes

So today was the day to begin booking F&W things...I gave IPO the 2 things I wanted to attend with all the cards that could possibly get me a discount (ap, dvc, tiw and disney visa)... they booked the 2 events and emailed me with the cost and confirmation numbers. I emailed them back and asked what the discount was... well according to them there was no discounts! So they gave me the number to call and low and behold NO DISCOUNTS!!! Discounts are now only given for things done Monday-Thursday... Sweet Sunday's is ONLY on a Sunday!!! So one more thing Disney is cutting back on! That's a big 15% that is now lost!

Ok I've vented feeling better!!

Thanks
~N

Well that stinks!!' What things did you sign up for Nannette?

1. Does anyone know if you can upgrade tix to A/P's using a credit card or does have it to be with cash only?
2. Photopass +...thought I read I could redeem my voucher at the BC Marketplace but am now hearing conflicting reports....anyone try recently?

On another note, still haven't packed...got home late from work last night and was too tired BUT before I could even walk in the house...I was greeted at the door by my girls whispering that I needed to go into my bedroom ASAP because dad was ATTEMPTING to pack and it wasn't pretty :rotfl2:. His idea of packing is grabbing a bunch of clothes and throwing it in the suitcase :sad2:. By the time I helped him straighten everything out, I was too tired to pack my own bag.

On another note, still haven't packed...got home late from work last night and was too tired BUT before I could even walk in the house...I was greeted at the door by my girls whispering that I needed to go into my bedroom ASAP because dad was ATTEMPTING to pack and it wasn't pretty :rotfl2:. His idea of packing is grabbing a bunch of clothes and throwing it in the suitcase :sad2:. By the time I helped him straighten everything out, I was too tired to pack my own bag.

That is too funny! Glad you were able to intervene and get things back on the right track....:rotfl:

Oh my!

Testing out Photobucket for the trip, we're in single digits today!!! 9 days till first stay at YC!!!

7F19669B-21A7-4BFE-BA2E-DEDDA7948BB3-22877-000015413867DC81_zps041d6fd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter