Don't Post Here!!! New 2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nettie - So sorry for your loss. I know that feeling - it's a member of your family passing. It took me ten years to get another dog after we lost our "baby". Thinking of you.

Feckless, you have not had your 1 bad thing happen on your trip. That has been used up...

Now get out there and have a great vacation! pirate:

(was NinjaMom in the room perchance?)

HA! Feckless wishes I was in the room! If I was.... those suitcases never would have been in the "tripable" position and the husband and kids would have their "Bunks" squared away or the offenders would have been sleeping in that safe!

All I'm waiting for, as far as Feckless's trip is concerned, is the sure to happen Moose 'incident' at home.

Now we have to come up with a plausible reason as to why Feckless has that shiner and NO, Ninja Mom is not a good cover story!

The first thought that comes to mind is Stich but that has been done to death so that's out. There is always the cover story of a Berserk tour group (visiting from Berserkistan!). The more I think about this the more I like it!

Feckless, when you find people staring at your giant black eye just announce casually that you were run over by a tour group from Berserkistan. Yeah.... that should do it.

As for Pinkgirl's broken toe, she should say that she was practicing her martial arts skills to defend herself from the thundering herds of out of control Berserkistanian's running unfettered through WDW.

As a side note (is there ever anything else with Ninja Mom?? ;) ) I also wanted to say I was sorry to hear of Bubba's passing. Here are some virtual hugs , which I'm sure you can use about now.... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

~NM

I haven't posted in ages but I have been lurking and catching up....I just wanted to share my excitement that I will be "unexpectedly" staying at the Beach Club on Friday night!! Here's the story:

We had originally booked a trip for this week on a bounce back from last summer's stay. Unfortunately, my son couldn't get the time off from work and my husband, who is self employed, wasn't sure about the dates as well. I was crushed, as planning and anticipating my WDW trips is a part of my life! My daughter, who is 20, wanted to do something "tropical", so, instead of going to Disney without them, we cancelled our trip and booked a cruise for just she and I which leaves Sunday from Miami. WELL...my brother, his wife and my nieces, ages 10 and 13, will be at the Beach Club this week before heading out on their Disney Cruise on Saturday. He suggested we fly into Orlando instead of Miami a couple of days early and surprise the girls...I thought about this a total of one second, hung up and booked the Beach Club! I was able to get a garden view room, which is all they had left, and they even gave me the discounted rate I booked my original reservation with - bonus!

That is fantastic!!:cool1:

I've always boycotted that show since they tore down the Golden Girls house to create it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I used to watch that show constantly with my college roommate....We were obsessed with the Golden Girls!!:dance3:

Glad Grace is okay!:)

YCFAN - so sad to hear about your loss. We lost our 14 y.o. lab last July. I miss him so much

Dee - Re: doors on balcony... ours was a slider. Of course it overlooked the "beach" on the front of the bldg. (otherwise know as the Infinity Roof)[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious!

:lmao:

I am of the belief that Disney should "Plus" that view by theming it to look like a beach. You could spray paint the stones on the roof to look like beach sand or water and put a couple of faux rocks and perhaps a jetty along with some plastic dune grass. Add a couple of audio animatronic seagulls (but NOT the ones screaming "Mine, Mine" all the time!!!1!!) and you are set!

~NM

PS. Here is a hug for the rest of you because I know how jealous some of you can get (HubbDave I'm looking at YOU!).

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Dee You were not kidding this thread sure does move fast! :moped: Lots of new stuff to be learned for sure....

Wood Nymph Thanks for the info on the site that had the resort room locations...I used your link and have a nice print out! :goodvibes

HelenParrThanks again!:thumbsup2 for more helpful info..We enjoy the extra lounging space and coffee at anytime is always a bonus! :drinking1

No more questions at the moment...lol...but I am looking forward to reading along..and trying to keep up! ;)

Ninja Mom, you rock!

Now I have a packing problem. DHs trousers seem to have a large mark on them so its back to :laundy:

Ninja Mom, you rock!

Now I have a packing problem. DHs trousers seem to have a large mark on them so its back to :laundy:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... yeah, too much curry and too many Ale's can do that. Keep him away from the spicy foods and increase his dietary fiber uptake and hopefully that should help with the "marks" on the trousers.

~NM

Ninja Mom said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk.... yeah, too much curry and and too many Ale's can do that. Keep him away from the spicy foods and increase his dietary fiber uptake and hopefully that should help with the "marks" on the trousers.

~NM

you guys seriously crack me up!!

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... yeah, too much curry and and too many Ale's can do that. Keep him away from the spicy foods and increase his dietary fiber uptake and hopefully that should help with the "marks" on the trousers.

~NM

:rotfl2: I think it may be bird poop

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... yeah, too much curry and too many Ale's can do that. Keep him away from the spicy foods and increase his dietary fiber uptake and hopefully that should help with the "marks" on the trousers.

~NM

OMG!!!! :crazy2:

I am always lurking on this thread, but this one brought me out... :rotfl2:

I haven't posted in ages but I have been lurking and catching up....I just wanted to share my excitement that I will be "unexpectedly" staying at the Beach Club on Friday night!! Here's the story:

We had originally booked a trip for this week on a bounce back from last summer's stay. Unfortunately, my son couldn't get the time off from work and my husband, who is self employed, wasn't sure about the dates as well. I was crushed, as planning and anticipating my WDW trips is a part of my life! My daughter, who is 20, wanted to do something "tropical", so, instead of going to Disney without them, we cancelled our trip and booked a cruise for just she and I which leaves Sunday from Miami. WELL...my brother, his wife and my nieces, ages 10 and 13, will be at the Beach Club this week before heading out on their Disney Cruise on Saturday. He suggested we fly into Orlando instead of Miami a couple of days early and surprise the girls...I thought about this a total of one second, hung up and booked the Beach Club! I was able to get a garden view room, which is all they had left, and they even gave me the discounted rate I booked my original reservation with - bonus!

I cannot tell you how excited I am. I LOVE LOVE the Beach Club. It is my "happy place", and even though we are only there for Friday night (we are driving to Miami Saturday afternoon, staying in South Beach, leaving for cruise Sunday) I will be in heaven. I am bummed out I don't get to stay club level - we have stayed there the past three trips - as I just love the CM's who work there, but it is sold out (at least for the discounted rate). We should arrive in Orlando Friday about 10:00, hoping to get the car and be at check-in by 11-11:30 latest. We can dump our bags, and head to the MK to surprise the girls at the castle - my brother has some big plan in place!

Anyway, just wanted to share in my excitement with people who "get it"!! :)

I have just one word for you....YIPPEE :banana::banana:

HUGE shiner today. HUGE. OMG. Managed to get a contact in there so I can keep my sunglasses on all day (also super glad they are polarized as I am not taking them off in public! LOL) It will be rehab sunglasses for me, baby! DS suggested I go back to Pirates of the Caribbean for an eye patch! LOL I'm documenting the progression, so check back for the TR!

Epcot today!

So sorry to hear about your fall but am glad it was not more serious. Just think of the stories you can tell about what happened...:eek:

Enjoy your visit anyway.

Quick question for those of you doing Magic Bands, etc. I went out to MDE last night (we check in 10/14) and it shows 2 KTTW for both my husband and myself, but no Magic Bands = is that possibly because we both have AP's? I was very confused last night to see 2 KTTW for each of us & was afraid to click on them or do anything. It's our first ever stay at BC & it took me almost 2 hrs to get our RO reservations when they came out so I don't want to do anything to mess that up. TIA :beach:

:rotfl2: I think it may be bird poop

Geez! I mean in know you attempted to marry the pool noodles last year but now you are telling us your DH is a bird!?

This is way beyond my expertise. I just can't help you...

Do they even have nappies for birds?? Pampers for pidgeons??? Huggies for hawks?

I'm at a loss...

~NM

We are checking in on the 26th, just wondering if there are pool noodles available for purchase at the BC and if so, how much they cost?

Thank you!!

We are checking in on the 26th, just wondering if there are pool noodles available for purchase at the BC and if so, how much they cost?

Thank you!!
I saw some in the Marketplace two weeks ago. I think they were $4.99, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter