Don't make my mistake

JimT

Earning My Ears
Just got home from first trip to Disneyland in many years. I was really looking forward to making use of the photo pass that is included with genie+ after seeing all the ride photos from our Disney World trip last Sept. Make sure you go to the monitors that have the pictures in the exit lane and get the number to link the photo you want to your Disneland Experience app. I mistakenly thought they would be automatically added like they were at DW. Would this have happened if I had purchased a Magicband + ?

Just got home from first trip to Disneyland in many years. I was really looking forward to making use of the photo pass that is included with genie+ after seeing all the ride photos from our Disney World trip last Sept. Make sure you go to the monitors that have the pictures in the exit lane and get the number to link the photo you want to your Disneland Experience app. I mistakenly thought they would be automatically added like they were at DW. Would this have happened if I had purchased a Magicband + ?
I'm so sorry! Yes, it would have happened even with MagicBand+. At this time, the MagicBands at DLR are pretty limited and you still have to take a picture/jot down the code and manually enter it into PhotoPass for ride pics. I don't know why they can't fix that, but DLR is woefully behind when it comes to tech stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!