Dominos pizza

Found this on disneycentral.com:

Person posted this question: "Ok this might be a dumb question but, Can you have pizza from local pizza shops delievered to your room? We're staying at Pop Century. Just wasn't sure if Disney let locals deliver or not."

Answer was: "Of course outside companies can deliver, I'm a resort cast member and can I just say, we order pizza all the time. Just outside of Disney there are pretty much all the big ones, Papa Johns, Dominos, and Pizza Hut. The resort pizza delivery is OK but I would much prefer a nice Papa Johns pizza. The resort front desk should be happy to get you the numbers, I know my resort gives them out, heck we have them posted at every station and in our back office. Have fun!"

Hope this helps! :wave:

Yes they will deliver, you just have to meet the guy in the lobby, they don't come to the room. We ordered 10 pizzas from Dominos to the Poly with my DD's girl scout troop a few weeks ago. We were even able to do their order 3 or more 1 topping mediums for $5 each.

Great news, I really like pizza (especially Pizza Hut), but the nearest pizza place does not deliver as it is 100miles from where I live. I might get one every three or four months on my way home from the city.

I now know that at Disney, all wishes will come true.

I really, really hate (yes the word is hate) the pizza at WDW food courts.

I have never had Papa John's, but he did work at Pizza Hut, so his pizza must be good.
:cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter