Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we love these! can I get the names J.R. , Josh, Delia, and Dana done in white and black Thank you so much and jacob done in the black also
You might want to read the first post on page 1.:confused3 I believe Dom is only doing either the white or black.:goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

That is correct. You need choose either the black or the white DISign. I've had too many requests to do both, especially when there are 3, 4, 5... names to do.

Added: Charles, Charlie, Jason, Larry, Luke, Patrick, Patrick (Ep. 4,5, & 6), Ryan, and Terry in white and Thomas & Pete in black.

Also fixed the link for Mom.

Added: Charles, Charlie, Jason, Larry, Luke, Patrick, Patrick (Ep. 4,5, & 6), Ryan, and Terry in white and Thomas & Pete in black.

These are such great designs - thank you for taking the time to do them.

I had requested Thomas and Pete in black, which I see, but I was hoping I could get them with EP. 4, 5, and 6 characters. I hesitate to ask, and I would not need them for another month or so, but would you be willing to redo them with different characters? Thanks again....

Thank you for the Carson design! I can't wait to surprise him (friends 7yo ds)! :)

Thank you SOOOOO very much! We absolutely LOVE it!

I've got the Patrick (Ep. 4, 5 & 6) design no problem, but just wanted to mention that the other Patrick link & the mom link don't seem to be working. It could just be me, but wanted to double check.

Dom I am very sorry I did not read the 1st page would you please design in white the following names J.R, Delia, Dana, and Josh and I believe you have already done jacob in white. Thank you so much they are very nice designs

Hi
I would love to have the name Harlan if possible.
I am new to this, never done anything like this before.
I hope this is correct
Thanks

Added: Dana, Delia, Harlan, Josh, and J.R.

Fixed the links for Patrick and Mom.

I believe I am caught up. If I missed anyone please let me know.

sm04, tell Patrick thank you! He's cool too and I hope he enjoys his DISign.

Dom I am very sorry I did not read the 1st page would you please design in white the following names J.R, Delia, Dana, and Josh and I believe you have already done jacob in white. Thank you so much they are very nice designs

You have a Delia?!?!?! I haven't seen/met anyone else with a Delia EVER! How neat!! :hippie:

My boys will love these. You are so creative. Could you please make me a white one with Bailey?

Thanks

Added: Dana, Delia, Harlan, Josh, and J.R.

Fixed the links for Patrick and Mom.

I believe I am caught up. If I missed anyone please let me know.

sm04, tell Patrick thank you! He's cool too and I hope he enjoys his DISign.

Patrick absolutely loves it! It's very kind of you to take the time to make these and share them with the Disboard.

You really are cool. :cool2:

I've got a VERY busy weekend ahead so I'm not going to be able to get to any requests until Monday. I'll do Bailey and David then. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Dom13 - Thank you for completing Bailey. Your design is going to turn into his favorite t-shirt.:cool1: He is a huge Star Wars fan.

Thanks again!

Yvette

Hi Dom13,

Could I please have in black -

Jeffrey
Brady
Nathan
Alex

Thanks,
Shannon

Dom I hate to ask but could you do Olivia in white when you get a chance? Livvie's the only one w/o one of your awesome shirts and she's feeling left out. I know Olivia is a pretty common name too so I'm sure a lot of others could use it. (as opposed to Livvie! LOL)

If you can't don't even worry about it! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter