Dolphin

Rellik01

Earning My Ears
:cool: Just returned from the Dolphin with my wife and two small children. We absolutely loved it and look forward to returning in the future. I also was concerned about this not being owned by Disney but was pleasently surprised.

P.S. we loved the soap.

Stayed at the Dolphin last month. Can't tell you how many bars of the oatmeal soap came home with us!!!

Originally posted by Rellik01
:cool: Just returned from the Dolphin with my wife and two small children. We absolutely loved it and look forward to returning in the future. I also was concerned about this not being owned by Disney but was pleasently surprised.

P.S. we loved the soap.

Hi Rellik01,

We will be at the Dolphin for the first time this coming Monday the 12th. I am glad to hear you had a good stay. The oatmeal soap sounds good. At home I use a vanilla soap from Bath and Body Works.

Care to share any details? How was check-in? Did you get the view you paid for? How was housekeeping and the condition of our room?

Less then a week to WDW:Pinkbounc :bounce:

:earseek: All went very smooth at check in and etc. in fact although the hotel was full they could not offer me an upgrade but they stated to come back to the front desk the following day and they would upgrade our room. we did not take them up on the offer as the room we had overlooked epcot minus the balcony. the room size was adequate though the beds are full size not queen as I expected. For the $129.00 Rate ( My Wife is a School teacher and I am a Police Officer)it was well worth the price paid. If you have any affiliation to government or teach or a nurse they offer this terrific discount. BTW not only is the hotel nice but the transportation went very well.
Looking forward to our next visit in February 2003.
P.S. Grab all the soap you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter