Dolphin room suggestions???

Chrissyb8885

Mouseketeer
I am having a hard time finding room suggestions for the dolphin. It will be just my fiancé and I so we are looking for a nice romantic view. I am confused about the difference between the east and west wings.....and pics would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Chrissy.

To the best of my knowledge, there are various booking catagories at the Dolphin. You need to decide what catagory you want to pay for and then go from there. If you want a balcony, with a view towards Epcot, it's going to cost more than a view of the front entrance, or the pool area.

We've had just about every type of room category at The Dolphin. Like the OP stated, you have to dcide what category - standard view, resort view, resort view with balcony, Epcot fireworks view with balcony, etc. you want to pay for. From there you could request east or west wing. East wing faces YC/BC, Epcot & BW. West wing faces Swan, DHS & the Grotto pool.

I personally like East wing better, I like being able to look out over the BW towards Epcot, but those are the most expensive rooms. Howver, the West Wing rooms are located closer to the Grotto pool, Picabu, laundry room, arcade & Disney bus stop.

I'll try & post some pics if I get the chance!

This is about as bad as it gets - this is standard view, East Wing (we've had this exact view twice):
016.jpg

This is resort view with balcony, West or Central Wing - can't remember but it wasn't East (one of my favorite views ever):
IMG_3498.jpg

This is Resort View, no balcony, East Wing:
IMG_5495.jpg

This is Epcot Fireworks View with Balcony, East Wing:
IMG_5133.jpg

This is Resort View, no blacony, West Wing:
081.jpg

Thank you so much Tara for taking the time to post those beautiful pics! you helped me tremendously!!!! I think im gonna stick with the resort view with balcony since its about $40 cheaper a night than the epcot view...plus since i havent been to disney since 2005 i would be happy staring at the dumpster! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter