Dolphin Encounter - Nasssau

RobertsMommy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about how long the dolphin encounter lasts? I am trying to plan my day in Nassau and not sure if we can fit everything in we liked to do.................. Thank you and Thanks to everyone who have been giving me such great advise.............::MickeyMo

It takes alot longer than I thought it would.

We booked it on owr own and it still took a few hours.

You dont get to return until the entire group is done and they have had a chance to get you with their sales pitch!

We are also trying to plan the Nassau day, but we are not going to October...My confusion is....there is so much to do there and we definately want to go to Altantis; but not sure if we have time to do that and the dolphin encouter. Can you do more than one excursion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter