Dolphin Concierge?

alexedan

Mouseketeer
Being that the Dolphin is an early entry hotel and that I have kids who wake the rooster every morning, do they serve breakfast early enough for us to eat and get to early entry? I just booked this for Oct 2004 and am saddened to find out that unlike the Ritz and Hyatt Regency drinks are not included. Anyways, that makes the breakfast our big benefit. Anyone in the know about this?

I think they open in time for breakfast.

I got a free upgrade to the club level. Personally I do NOT think it compares at all to a Concierge at the hotels you listed. Limited contiental breakfast and limited evening snacks. That is it!!!!

Dolphin Club level is open 7:00a-10:00a. They serve cereals, bagels, breads, muffins, danish, crossants, yogurt, fruit, milk, oj, apple juice, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter, etc. They also have bottled water if you ask for it. They open again 5:00p-7:30p and serve vegi's and dip, cheese and crackers, one hot hordurve, cookies and beverages. They serve beverages and sometimes cookies until 9:30p. Hope this helps!

CarolA--thanks for the comparisons. Do you think I should stay concierge for 206$ or change my reservation to get a lake view and just order room service? I don't want to be dissapointed--just been spoiled by my in-laws who always travel first class. Tried Marriott concierge once and it was awful--never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter