Dolphin and FP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMass

Dis Dad #871 Disney Deadhead
We have a reservation for the Dolphin this April. The reservation is under my wife's name only. We tried to add our names to the reservation but they want to charge us a different rate than the one we booked at to do that. If we keep the reservation under my wife's name only will that affect our ability to get FP+ when our window opens? Will she be the only one allowed to get a FP+ because she is the only one on the reservation?

If we keep the reservation under my wife's name only will that affect our ability to get FP+ when our window opens?
No, not at all. That Dolphin stay opens the booking window for everyone listed or linked to the MDX account.

Are you calling Disney or Marriott to add names to the reservation? Are you adding more than 1 adult and 2 children? You should be able to add an adult and child(ren) without changing room rate.

The best bet is to call the Swolphin directly. The Disney and Marriott 800 numbers go to call centers and they might not know how to do it correctly. Check the Swan/Dolphin thread on the Resorts board for the 407 number.

Are you calling Disney or Marriott to add names to the reservation? Are you adding more than 1 adult and 2 children? You should be able to add an adult and child(ren) without changing room rate.

The best bet is to call the Swolphin directly. The Disney and Marriott 800 numbers go to call centers and they might not know how to do it correctly. Check the Swan/Dolphin thread on the Resorts board for the 407 number.
For Swan and Dolphin, names aren’t necessary. It’s the reservation itself that causes the FP window to open.

Same for DSprings hotels, it’s the reservation not names.

The OP has already acknowledged that the additional names aren’t necessary to book his FPs. Closing this resort-based thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter