Doity Woids

E

erikthewise

Forgive me -- I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I don't usually participate in the Community Board, which is where this topic belongs.

Does DIS use an automated expletive deletion routine? I have seen a number of posts lately where a word used in an innocent way has been bleeped, such as ***** used to refer to a family pet, or *** referring to All-Star Sports.

I know! I'll test it with George Carlin's "Seven Words You Can't Say on TV" routine!

(* This is a test! This is ONLY a test! *)

"The seven words you can't say on TV are ****, ****, ****, ****, ************, **********, and ****. And **** doesn't even belong on the list!"

Yep, it works just fine!;)

YIKES! If ***** was a dirty word, then I wouldn't be able to communicate on my Airedale breeders board! Yep, it got bleeped. Come on now! That is the term for a female dog just as mare is the term for a female horse!! Only dirty minds make it otherwise! The only time I use that word is to refer to one of my *****es.

I hope my calling attention to this doesn't get it bleeped! Kind of strange though!:confused:

diane,

Actually, it wasn't THAT five-letter pet word I saw bleeped, it was the other one, that refers to a cat.

And of course, I didn't really type in all those nasties, I typed in asterisks to start with. The worst word I've ever posted was "booger". The truth is I don't have the guts to really test it.

Tell you what erikthewise, tell me the words and I'll test them. ;) :p

Type them in a PM then PM yourself. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter