Doing the single digit dance, flips etc.

Soon we will ALL be on our Zippidy-Doo-DA-Way!!!:hyper: :hyper:

Oh my Look at my counter and its actually slow by like 5 hours!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh!

Peylog::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :wave2: princess:

Have fun everybody!! We are getting very close to the single didget dance!! I'll still dance with ya though!
:cool1:

Time feels like it's standing still for me.:( I think this is bound to be the longest week of my life

Originally posted by dkostel
Just want to see it on the screen....

Ah yesssss-there it is!

We are going together!! LOL

Goodbye all!! .....to those we leave behind, Pixie dust to you on a fast arrival of your departure date!!!

Me too! I am getting married tomorrow, departing for the Carribean on Sunday and after a week there, heading to WDW!!!YIPPEE!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Its actually incorrect we moved our time to leave earlier so its off by a few hours but it still looks great. 8 hours to go till we leave!!!! A Special WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO!

I have nothing to do but wait till my DH gets off of work, hopefully earlier than usual!! I've already packed car and have drinks chilled and snacks ready ETC! Hope the rain goes away quick!

Please everyone extra, extra, extra, Pixie dust our way!
TIA Peylog ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Just wanted to see my countdown! I haven't even been on this trip and I am already playing another one for the end of June. :tilt: I think I need help! ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :earseek: :earseek: :hyper: :hyper:

First trip for our DD and DS both will be five. Have our PS for a Mothers Day CRT breakfast. Seems like I made them 5 years ago not 82 days ago. Can we speed up the clock for one week and then slow it down for 8 days?

Staying at the CR May 8-15.

Safe trips everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter