Doing the single digit dance, flips etc.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Peylog, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Woo Hoo, :p
    Finally I'm doing the single digit dance! 9days to go. WL here I come. Peylog ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

2. k&a&c'smom

k&a&c'smom DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!:Pinkbounc :jumping1: :Pinkbounc

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

It's the best feeling, I wish I could keep this feeling all year long. But in a way, I know how fast the trip will go, So I want to make sure I take in everything while I'm there! Peylog ::MinnieMo

5. EpcotKilterFan

EpcotKilterFan <font color=red>The first to extend her Fish<br><b

Can I join in?!?!?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping4:

Debbie

6. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Sure, I know you must really be excited! Where are you staying? And for how long? Have a great trip. Peylog :Pinkbounc

7. EpcotKilterFan

EpcotKilterFan <font color=red>The first to extend her Fish<br><b

Staying at AKL this time. Will be there April 27 - May 4. Celebrating my birthday on April 30.

Have sooo much going on at work, this is the only time of day I have time to get excited!

Debbie

8. minster22

minster22 DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

I am right there with you.....jumping for joy!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ::MinnieMo

9. Disney Bumfords

Disney Bumfords Mouseketeer

Mee Too!!! Mee Too!!!

Yippee yahoooooooooooooo!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

10. tinkgrl

tinkgrl Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein

Hi,

Have a great time!!!

Allison

11. 2xcited4wrds

2xcited4wrds Mouseketeer

We are just so close that I just have to join in!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:
    Here's hoping everyone going soon has a great time!:wave2:

12. disneygirl21

disneygirl21 Mouseketeer

I have about a week left until my single digit dance. Only 16 days left for me!
    Wooohoooo!!!!!!

:cool1:

13. mickeymost

mickeymost <font color=teal>Isn't it great to be a mom. <font

I'm dancin' too!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
    :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping2: :jumping1:

14. Pooh's Pal

Pooh's Pal Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po

Of all of you!!!
    Especially you minster22....18 nights at WDW... :)
    Oh my, will December ever get here??? :p

Have a "Magical" Trip everyone!.....say Hi to Pooh & Mickey for me!

15. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

But look what you have to look forward to,
    December at WDW! :hyper:

Lights and Christmas fever all around, + Disney magic, I just bet plenty of people are jealous of you too! Have a great trip, the time will pass before you know it. Peylog

16. dpic

dpic DIS Veteran

Have a great time!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2: :wave2:

I'm jealous--it's nearly three months before I do the double-digit :mad:

17. macbro

macbro Earning My Ears

We are hopping, dancing, you name it here. This is our first trip ever to Florida, WDW, etc. I am so excited. We will be staying at POFQ from Apr. 29-May2....then staying with friends while we explore more of Orlando.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

18. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

I feel like it was just yesterday, when I started planning, It was more like 10 months ago. Halloween, How fun! I see in your picture you were at Sci-Fi (DUH on me) How was it, as far as food and atmosphere? Was it worth it? Good luck on your trip, I hope your time flies by.:smooth:

Peylog

19. dpic

dpic DIS Veteran

Sci-Fi is one of those places people either love or hate. I love it because I'm a big fan of old sci-fi movies. They have it set up like a drive-in at twilight with palm trees and mountains silhouetted against the sky. On the big screen is a continuous loop of 40-50's sci-fi trailers--real cheesy ones where you can almost see the "monster's" tennis shoes under the outfit. While the atmosphere is top-notch, the food is okay--rather expensive--so we can share, or just have dessert while the kids have kid's meals.

It is a unique experience we never miss. There are no longer drive-ins anywhere near us (largely due to Daylight Savings Time), so our kids have never been to a real one. They love it when Mom and Dad pretend to make "use" of the back seat while they eat. Obviously, we think it's worth it--it's a memory place for us.

I've had our ressies since July '03 (right when 2004 AAA discounts were released), so I've been in waiting mode a long time. But that's part of the fun--seriously. I'm a planner. For the money spent, I get a lot of time and enjoyment from making our plans--and hitting the Disney boards!

Have a great trip!

20. Peylog

Peylog Mouseketeer

Thanks so much, for the quick response to my questions on Sci Fi, I've been interested for a while in going there, I think my whole family would get a kick out of it. Also I'm a major planner to, my husband jokes about me on this site so much and how much time I spend doing this, (I love it) What I tell him is remember how smooth our trip went last year to WDW (May 2003), I said that's because my planning-- we had an absolutely non rushed, smooth trip, I don't over plan, I just plan it enough to where we have what we need to have booked according to WDW ( PS etc) and what parks on what day, The rest is up to us. Now that I think about it, He should actually thank me. Oh yeah he pays for the trip, so were even! HAHA Peylog :hyper:

Everyone have a fantastic time at WDW! Enjoy the planning too!

21. Stitch Inside

Stitch Inside DIS Veteran

We're almost there!
    "Mind if we dance with your dates?"
    :cool1: :jumping1:
    :jumping1: :cool1: