Does Universal/IOA have babyswap?

nicolep91

<font color=teal>I think this thread should be con
I was wondering if Universal Studios or IOA has a babyswap program like WDW does and if so, does it work the same way? My daughter is too little to ride Spiderman but I was hoping both my husband and I could ride with my son without having to wait in line twice.

Thanks!
Nicole

Yes, they have baby swap on many of the thrill rides, including MIB at USF (not sure of any others really) and most rides at IOA, including Spiderman so the UH and yourself can each go with your US.

I was hoping that was the case. Boy, my son will be heaven being able to ride 2x in a row!

Nicole

Yeah ... that's one thing I'm not so sure about ... what the attendants will think of him riding twice in a row like that ... but they might not even notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest