Does the Dining Plan Show in your MDE?

Lothlórien

Living the Mouse Dream
I was asked and since we do not do the DDP, I have no idea how to answer.

If somebody purchases the QS DDP, will it show in MDE under tickets/reservations or anywhere else when logged in?

By the way, she is a DVC member.

Yes, it shows. However, it doesn't show individual credits, and HOW it shows on MDE is weird. It's been a few years since we did the DDP, but I remember it being confusing how it shows up on MDE.

Got it.

I would like to eventually see inside the wallet :laughing:

Every time you use the DDP, the receipt will show the number of credits remaining, of all types (regardless of what credits are used in that particular transaction).

Before you use it, you basically know what should be there. I always check after first use to make sure it was loaded correctly.

Every time you use the DDP, the receipt will show the number of credits remaining, of all types (regardless of what credits are used in that particular transaction).

Before you use it, you basically know what should be there. I always check after first use to make sure it was loaded correctly.

The question was does the DDP show up in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter