Does my BJ's membership include "Free extra driver"???

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I recently became a BJ's member and I would like to use their discount codes to rent a car at MCO. Does my membership include "Free extra driver"? I can't seem to find this information in any of the packets that I received when I joined BJ's.

I used to belong to Sam's club and that membership did include it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

It has for us every time we booked Alamo through them.

Go to the BJ's travel web site, go to Alamo and make a resi. On the page before the check out page it will give you all your subtotals for the rental. The extra driver will say: Included, or free or something to that effect.

We always make a resi 6 months out, then end up canceling that early one and replacing it with a much cheaper rate a few weeks before our trip. The idea is getting a resi with a price you can live with if it's all you can find, but looking for a better deal when the trip is close. Using Alamo and the BJ's coupons we haven't paid > $20 a day for a full size in the last 5 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter