Does BCV studio have blow dryers?

DisneyPhD

<font color=peach>Too old is when you stop breathi
Hi, we are packing for our 1st DVC trip in 10 days. To save points we are staying Friday and Saturday at a Stuido room at BCV and then moving to a 1 bedroom for the rest of the week. I know the one bedroom has a blow dryer, but not sure about the studio and don't want to pack one unless we need it. When we stayed at YC in 2001 I know the normal hotel rooms had one then.

Any help?

BTW has many other people done the room switch and does it work smoothly? I am kinda hoping they "upgrade" us and let us stay in the one bedroom the trip, but don't see that happening. :D

Thanks, sunny FLA and WDW here we come.

I doubt you'll be upgraded. But the switch does work smoothly. Simply call guest services to pick up your bags before 11:00a and they will hold them until your new room is ready after 4:00p. Pretty smooth transition, you can just spend the time out at the parks, or at the pool. I cannot remember about the hairdryer, sorry. My recolection is yes, but I'm not sure enough to say it here.

Yes, the BCV studio has a hair dryer. It is one of those mounted on the wall ones that are in most motels now.
:wave:

If you are paying cash for the studio and points for the one-bedroom, you could possibly be upgraded on the cash reservation. If you are doing both on points, it probably won't happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!