does anyone stay off site anymore?

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but the family and I went Oct 07 for 8 days did universal/Ioh 4days (you know they have the 85.00 special) 7days both parks, we had so much fun I wish we would have went sooner.

No flames here. We love amusement parks. I'm sure we would love US/IOA. We just hate to give up the time at Disney to go there. I would really like to check it out one of these days. Actually, I've heard they are building a Harry Potter area. I told DW we'd go once that opened.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but the family and I went Oct 07 for 8 days did universal/Ioh 4days (you know they have the 85.00 special) 7days both parks, we had so much fun I wish we would have went sooner.
Why should you get flamed? You can love both, unless you're married to Mickey! :lmao:
We also love SW and KSC. There's so much to do in Orlando. I think it's kind of sad to just limit yourself to WDW. jmho.
I also think annual passes at US/IOA are much more reasonably priced and knocks about $100/nt. off their onsite hotels. They are also only $99/yr to renew. While it's only 2 parks vs. 4 for WDW, it's still a bargain.
You should visit the US boards. There's a wealth of information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter