Does anyone remember when?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
As I sit here cutting out my lime green Mickey heads to be laminated, while I try to remember where I put my Bitta water filters and Body Glide, and work on my shopping list (Lime green ribbon, 2 1/2 gallon Zip Lock Bags) and on a list for WeGoShop and boy do I wish Fed Ex would deliver our Crocs This thought popped into my head, "there was once a time when we just went to Disney World with only our extra clothes" no PS's (didn't even know what they were), no schedule made out on index cards, had never heard of the DIS board, Gosh, to think we were once so young and innocent.
Oppps, Gotta go, I think I got a Ding!!!
Leaving next Wed. for Disney and POFQ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seeing as how our first trip was April, 1972 ~ I certainly *do* remember :rotfl2:

No it has never been easy.

Back then before DIS, and APs, and EMH - you still had to decide which rides you would use your "E" tickets on (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was my favorite), which you would spend your "C" tickets on, and which would use up the "A" tickets.

Plan, Plan, Plan.

How about before there was PS you had to be first in Epcot not for the rides but for the stations in spaceship earth to get a spot in one of the restaurants for that day. If you didnt get there early you only had counter service for the day.

lucyanna girl said:
As I sit here cutting out my lime green Mickey heads to be laminated, while I try to remember where I put my Bitta water filters and Body Glide, and work on my shopping list (Lime green ribbon, 2 1/2 gallon Zip Lock Bags) and on a list for WeGoShop and boy do I wish Fed Ex would deliver our Crocs This thought popped into my head, "there was once a time when we just went to Disney World with only our extra clothes" no PS's (didn't even know what they were), no schedule made out on index cards, had never heard of the DIS board, Gosh, to think we were once so young and innocent.

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You are so right!

lucyanna girl said:

So True...hehe :rotfl: by the way lucyanna girl, I love your sig. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter