Does anyone know if Volcano Bay is going to be available on any annual pass?

So, I have a 5 day 3-park pass right now I was going to upgrade. Looks like $100 difference to make it a 3-park annual pass. I was halfway thinking of seeing if I could upgrade to a two-park AP and then separately buy one day at Volcano Bay....

Think that could be possible to use what you have to upgrade to a two park ap

To be on the safe side, email guest services for a confirmation on that

Hope it all works out for you!

Think that could be possible to use what you have to upgrade to a two park ap

To be on the safe side, email guest services for a confirmation on that

Hope it all works out for you!

Thanks! Won't kill me either way -- having 3-park AP or 2-park. I need to check with the kiddo if he thinks he wants more than one day for Volcano Bay. If so, 3-park AP will be ok. :)

Looks like the new APs are pretty much what was expected. There are 2 park APs and 3 park APs available. I'm glad of this since there would be many people who wouldn't want the AP with the water park and it is naturally going to be more expensive.

I had no plans to take advantage of the 3 park ap and spend water time at Vb
I go solo a lot so dont do water activities

Was only going to visit once in order to help others when they have questions

The 2 park ap meets my needs

That's us.......have no interest in water parks whatsoever..........themed or otherwise......:rolleyes1

But, may pop in for an hour or so just to see it and everything it offers.......

Well, I might have gotten screwed on this. I guess I will contact guest services. I just renewed my preferred AP 2 week ago. We have 2 Universal trips planned, Memorial Day weekend and end of July. So, I can't do VB end of July even if I upgrade my preferred AP to a 3 park AP. I would have to see if they will let me upgrade to a premiere pass without paying the full rate. I really wish they had announced this earlier:sad2: If it's really bad, then I may even cancel our July Universal trip. I know DS will want to go to VB in July. We might just do Disney. Argh>:(

So, I have a 5 day 3-park pass right now I was going to upgrade. Looks like $100 difference to make it a 3-park annual pass. I was halfway thinking of seeing if I could upgrade to a two-park AP and then separately buy one day at Volcano Bay....
I was pricing out the same thing. The 3-park seasonal AP was $50 more than the 3 park 5 day ticket. The way I figure it is, if we get the AP and manage to get the AP discount at Cabana Bay, and discounted HHN tickets that'll make up for the difference.

Anyone think Universal will add a '1 theme park (Universal or Island) + Volcano Bay' deal or that it's pretty much going to be the 3 park deal for foreseeable future?

I will stick with the 2 park AP. I would like to go to Volcano Bay once and for $67 that's doable. But at my age and I often go by myself I don't go to water parks often. For now

I like to test things and see if I would like that. If I am really blown away I might but right now I am leaning towards NO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter