Does anyone know if Volcano Bay is going to be available on any annual pass?

SteamboatAdam

Earning My Ears
Going to be moving to Florida for the summer in mid-June to do my Disney College program and just deciding if its going to be worth it to get an annual pass to Universal whilst I'm there

Rumors are saying preferred and premier and possibly from the time of purchase/renewal, even now. However, those are rumors, nothing official.

I thought it would be, judging from the prices now. 2 years ago we got 2 of the cheapest AP for 300 total, now each one is like 300 per person after taxes

Though VB has been added to multi day tickets, I still don't see it added to the annual passes. I was planning on buying the annual for our seven night trip in September, but don't want it if it doesn't include VB. Hopefully they will add it soon. Otherwise might have to do a multi-day instead.

If Universal does have Volcano Bay as part as their annual, it would be definitely different compared to other parks. As other parks normally keep the theme parks and water parks as separate annual passes. Considering they are already making things more convenient with the use of the bands, as well as promising guests they would not have to carry their own rafts to rides due to promoting the idea of relaxation, it would be nice that if they do have it separate, they would have another option for it to go along with Universal AP as well.

I'm thinking of bringing my kids to universal like I did last year at the end of August for 5 or 6 nights. Our app expire at the end of March. What should I be doing? We want to go to the new water park.

I'm thinking of bringing my kids to universal like I did last year at the end of August for 5 or 6 nights. Our app expire at the end of March. What should I be doing? We want to go to the new water park.

Give them a call.

If Universal does have Volcano Bay as part as their annual, it would be definitely different compared to other parks. As other parks normally keep the theme parks and water parks as separate annual passes. Considering they are already making things more convenient with the use of the bands, as well as promising guests they would not have to carry their own rafts to rides due to promoting the idea of relaxation, it would be nice that if they do have it separate, they would have another option for it to go along with Universal AP as well.

I can see the Waterpark being an add-on cost to each tier of the annual pass, with the same current restrictions each tier brings.

Just for a totally hypothetical instance, say it is a $100 add-on for the top two tiers of passes (could be more, could be less, no one knows). Preferred would have some early entry blackouts but no day blackouts. Power and Seasonal will maybe have lower priced add-ons, but would be blocked out for the same number of days they are blocked out for now.

That looks to be the most reasonable solution to add them in to the current price structure Universal has. Disney's price structure is an all or nothing kind of deal, so it's a bit different.

We're going the end of Aug & I'm debating on the 5-day tickets or the AP. I sent them an e-mail last week to see if/when AP info is coming out to include VB, but they replied that they didn't know yet.

We're going the end of Aug & I'm debating on the 5-day tickets or the AP. I sent them an e-mail last week to see if/when AP info is coming out to include VB, but they replied that they didn't know yet.

Mind me asking where you are getting your 5 day pass and price. I saw a link for a 5 day 3 park - park to park for $284. Wondering how good that price is. It is around $314 at UT I think.

The AP is cheaper, but unclear if will cover volcano bay. I travel in August too. So I am up in the air on what to get ....

Cedar Fair, for what it's worth, has their water parks covered under their season passes - in fact, with my Platinum Pass, I can get into any of their water parks across North America at no extra cost. And the majority of Six Flags offer that as well.

As another Canadian planning a late August trip, I too am hoping some sort of clarification is coming soon.

I read on another forum that AP info is coming out on Thursday.

That's what I've heard too...but my "forum" is a FB group....I wonder if we're both there? Orlando Informer?

Mind me asking where you are getting your 5 day pass and price. I saw a link for a 5 day 3 park - park to park for $284. Wondering how good that price is. It is around $314 at UT I think.

The AP is cheaper, but unclear if will cover volcano bay. I travel in August too. So I am up in the air on what to get ....

I was only looking at their site so far - really wanting to see the AP first. I'm already leaning that way & thinking we'll drive down again next year, but hoping it's not a ridiculous price that makes me say forget it!

It was announced earlier today

Glad I renewed earlier this month for my preferred ap

Do not plan to upgrade my ap for the water park

I Don't go to water parks and at times just sit around hotel pools without going in them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter