does anyone have a coupon for the disney store online?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I want to order a few things and threw my catalog away. I know they were having some type of promo. I want to order online. Would anyone be so kind to see if they have a coupon(like free ship,10%off etc.) Thanks so much.

Go to www.ebates.com and register at their site (it's free). When you enter the Disney store through the ebates site, you will get a 5% discount. The discounts accumulate in your ebates account, and every 3 months, they send you a check for the amount of your discounts. Cool, huh? Also, as of a couple of days ago, you get also get free shipping by going through ebates.

I don't have my catalog either,but I think there is some contest to find Roo's flowers or something to get 10% off.I keep seeing Roo holding a bouquet at most "official " Disney spots.Must mean something :) !Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter