Doctor Who

About the Stormaggeden thing, are you guys sure your spelling it right? And don't always trust google translate because we had this project to do in spanish and are teacher could tell who used google cause a lot of their stuff was wrong.

About the Stormaggeden thing, are you guys sure your spelling it right? And don't always trust google translate because we had this project to do in spanish and are teacher could tell who used google cause a lot of their stuff was wrong.

Yeah, that's how the BBC spelt it on the subtitles and their website, so.
And it didn't even recognise it as a word.

Just saw the end of "The Wedding of River Song" and I have officially died and gone to heaven!! Spoilers Ahead! : The scene where River and the Doctor get married was so phenomenal!! Although I'm curious to find out what the Doctor actually told River and what River told Amy at the end... Is River possibly pregnant? Hmmm... Plus I loved the moment when Amy realized that she's now the Doctor's mother-in-law... LOL!!

Just saw the end of "The Wedding of River Song" and I have officially died and gone to heaven!! Spoilers Ahead! : The scene where River and the Doctor get married was so phenomenal!! Although I'm curious to find out what the Doctor actually told River and what River told Amy at the end... Is River possibly pregnant? Hmmm... Plus I loved the moment when Amy realized that she's now the Doctor's mother-in-law... LOL!!

I think they were just talking about how he's still alive.

Yeah, I honestly think so too. Although I think we'd all probably die if we found out the Doctor was going to be a father... Hey, a girl can dream. ;)

In other news, I really liked that part they included mentioning the Brigadier.

This. Really sad though, but he had to go somehow. I doubt they'll do the same for Sarah Jane though since she's the hero on her show and they'll say she's still having adventures with the kids, but still Elisabeth and Nicholas were both amazing at what they did in Doctor Who.

As for the rest of the episode, I loved it! I remember hearing somewhere River and the Doctor were gonna get married and I passed it off as a rumor. But still, the rest of the episode was amazing!

I didn't call the how, but I did call the "ending" to that plot cycle, I'm just glad they didn't FLESH things out ;)

OK!

so I disslike Jack Black with a ton of rage BUT
I watched Gulliver's Traveles (not so great a movie) and both Donna and Clyde were in it :D

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42987356 said:
3rd....I am slow but like I have seen parts of other episodes and such and I love it allllll

Oh. So, I'm guessing you're watching the classic series. What do you think so far?

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42987442 said:
Oh no I am watching Matt Smith's series.

I love it.

love

make reference to it constantly :laughing:

Oh. Then he'd be the 11th doctor, not the third. But still, he's my first doctor that I ever watched and he's great at what he does.

facebook twitter