Do you take vitamins and supplements?

I take a few supplements that i know will help my inside and outside health. my Top choice would be cranberry pills, biotin for hair, skin and Nails and this inner peace supplement. I would say that is my favorite one because it helps with my mental health and mood throughout the day, because i work a high pressure job. i researched it at first and i found this article from a blog called Natru Network and it has helped.

I take a Multi Vitamin , and I really do it for my mom, before she died, she was all in to supplements. And she bought me all the time and said "she said at least take this Jay" it was a mutil vitamin, and every time she was at my house, she would open it up and make sure I was taking them lol,.

I take a multivitamin, 3 calcium tablets ( spaced out during the day), biotin, krill oil, and Tumeric. Just added the Tumeric as it’s supposed to be good for joints.

Autoimmune stuff here. Take multivitamin, vit d, mineral blend for leg cramps, ferritin, magnesium, natural thyroid hormone, drink powdered colostrum. All from holistic dr and not store brand.

Started this abt 4 years ago and have never felt better in my life.

Time for annual bloodwork to see if all is still ok.
What natural thyroid do you take?? If you don’t mind my asking. 😀

I never used to. Only when I was pregnant, and then it had to be iron free. But, I just had breast cancer surgery, and one of the drugs they have me on can cause bone thinning/weakening. So, they have me taking D, in a multivitamin. I have to admit, I didn't get one cold all winter! That's pretty unusual for me.

I used to think multivitamins were a scam, so I stopped taking them. A couple years later, I found out I had a major vitamin D deficiency. It makes sense, I guess--I have a lactose intolerance, so I avoid dairy, and I also get sun poisoning, so I avoid the sun.

My doctor gave me major vitamin D supplements for a short time, now I take regular multivitamins plus an OTC D supplement. I feel much better. I also try to be more mindful about getting some sun exposure and having some dairy (with Lactaid).
Sun poisoning? I've never heard of such a thing. I have heard of people breaking out in rashes from the sun, but thats about it. I'll have to google this one! :)

I take vitamin B complex daily. My sister (nurse) said it made a difference overall and recommended i take them too. Not sure i noticed a difference just yet though. Although it takes about 4 weeks to kick in apparently. Its only been 2 weeks i think. So we shall see.

I use cranberry and elderberry. Occasionally a women's multivitamin if I feel like my diet hasn't been great/diverse.
I used to take several more, including C, D, zinc, fish oil, and a probiotic but I felt like I wasn't getting many benefits from them, and wanted to cut back on the number of things I take in a day.

I take a few supplements that i know will help my inside and outside health. my Top choice would be cranberry pills, biotin for hair, skin and Nails and this inner peace supplement. I would say that is my favorite one because it helps with my mental health and mood throughout the day, because i work a high pressure job. i researched it at first and i found this article from a blog called Natru Network and it has helped.

"inner peace supplement"? What exactly would that be?

What natural thyroid do you take?? If you don’t mind my asking. 😀

From the back of the bottle.

GTA® manufactured by Biotics Research provides supplemental support for healthy endocrine function (thyroid). It provides glandular (porcine), trace mineral and antioxidant enzyme support, and is fortified with the minerals rubidium and selenium.

Look up Doctor's Nutrition. They are my local shop and where I get my consults with functional medicine doctors.

I'm taking a prescription Vitamin D supplement. I had bloodwork done and my VitD was super low. Once a week I take a 50,000 unit capsule.

Well, my OBGYN practice would disagree with Sheldon, they're pretty serious about taking a prenatal. I, also, take a pre/probiotic, total gut game changer for me. Totally worth talking to a doctor about if you have gut issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter